Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:37 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

He was an ugly git any how lol
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:06 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by irishfamily
He was an ugly git any how lol
Same could be said for other places although I'll admit I haven't viewed yours...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:37 am

Cool Re: Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Deleted
Gina
Dot may be male and not want to know about womens issues...

Anyway, now the humidities on the way up what's your fluid retention like?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:06 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

My fluid retension is`nt to bad in summer hows urs lol. I swear by dove spray what does everyone else use ?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:01 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Post Deleted!

Last edited by cresta57; Oct 7th 2008 at 11:07 am. Reason: We don't tollerate personal attacks here. If you feel the need to be nasty do it elsewhere.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:14 am
Sharon

reduce salt in ur diet it works but i never stick to it lmao .Still lovin my dove spray but it won`t help with fluid retention lmao does with sweat lmao (sorry left out 1 tiny word lmao )

Last edited by irishfamily; Oct 7th 2008 at 7:02 am.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:36 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

salt in ur diet it works
??????

You've lost me! I thought salt in your diet was bad for you. Aren't we all being told to cut out added salt as much as possible?

What do you think salt does for you?

Gina
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:05 am

I'm pleased you clarrified about the Dove spray, I was trying to figure out how you used it to reduce fluid retention, dandilions maybe but Dove I hadn't heard of.

I think GinaUK may have temporarily stepped out for a few weeks and be unable to reply, as rumour has it she has been nabbed by the anti-fun police who reside on certain areas of the internet...another one bites the dust.

Yet another example of how the USA is so insideous and reaches out and effects the whole world...:curse:

reduce salt in ur diet it works but i never stick to it lmao .Still lovin my dove spray but it won`t help with fluid retention lmao does with sweat lmao (sorry left out 1 tiny word lmao )
Originally Posted by GinaUK
??????

You've lost me! I thought salt in your diet was bad for you. Aren't we all being told to cut out added salt as much as possible?

What do you think salt does for you?

Gina
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:08 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau

I think GinaUK may have temporarily stepped out for a few weeks and be unable to reply, as rumour has it she has been nabbed by the anti-fun police who reside on certain areas of the internet...another one bites the dust.
I think she is back in another reincarnation
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by Grayling
I think she is back in another reincarnation
I have a feeling that one has already bit the dust due to anti-fun police spys.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:19 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling that one has already bit the dust due to anti-fun police spys.
Oh...I think there is another
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Grayling
Oh...I think there is another
LOL...maybe a reincarnation.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:19 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pleased you clarrified about the Dove spray, I was trying to figure out how you used it to reduce fluid retention, dandilions maybe but Dove I hadn't heard of.

Yet another example of how the USA is so insideous and reaches out and effects the whole world...:curse:
You must have a weird definition of fun. I don't call it fun when someone directs digs at every opportunity towards the mods. She was given lots of chances and wouldn't stop so got a temp ban. She's is normally a really helpful member and because of that she was given many chances, she only got a small two week ban, and I hope that on her return she will return to the really wonderful person she was before.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:23 am
Sharon

Hello what happened here have i been sleeping who has a 2 week ban
Old Oct 10th 2008, 1:21 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.