Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:02 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Hi ladies ,

I've got moneypen's permission to open another thread seeing as Part 1 was closed 'cause it got too big and Part 2 was closed 'cause someone got their boxer's in a twist (men: read the title and don't read on if you're easily upset ).

Let the discussions continue: she-wees, mooncups, tampons, "with-wings", wash 'n wear pads [shudder] - bring it on!

For those who missed Part 1 and Part 2: Get yourself a drink and get ready for a loooong read:

Part 1: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=380766&page=1

Part 2: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555875

Let's keep Part 3 going, going, going ..... play nice .

Gina
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:11 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi ladies ,

I've got moneypen's permission to open another thread seeing as Part 1 was closed 'cause it got too big and Part 2 was closed 'cause someone got their boxer's in a twist (men: read the title and don't read on if you're easily upset ).

Let the discussions continue: she-wees, mooncups, tampons, "with-wings", wash 'n wear pads [shudder] - bring it on!

For those who missed Part 1 and Part 2: Get yourself a drink and get ready for a loooong read:

Part 1: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=380766&page=1

Part 2: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555875

Let's keep Part 3 going, going, going ..... play nice .

Gina
and for those who don't like the see through Mooncup theirs ...The Keeper. Available since 1987, this is the alternative feminine hygiene product made from natural gum rubber (latex) and offered in two sizes (A and B). Approved by the FDA, The Keeper is used by women worldwide.

http://www.keeper.com/
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by annqldau
and for those who don't like the see through Mooncup theirs http://www.keeper.com/index_files/page12_5.gif ...The Keeper. Available since 1987, this is the alternative feminine hygiene product made from natural gum rubber (latex) and offered in two sizes (A and B). Approved by the FDA, The Keeper is used by women worldwide.

http://www.keeper.com/
And this is an alternative - a disposable version, which could be used more than once....though strictly speaking it's not recommended.

http://www.softcup.com/

I have even been known to post a free sample
Old Aug 18th 2008, 10:11 pm

Cool Re: Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
And this is an alternative - a disposable version, which could be used more than once....though strictly speaking it's not recommended.

http://www.softcup.com/

I have even been known to post a free sample
Nope, couldn't use that it was humoungous and it had the air of using a plastic packer mac and you would have had to have had triplets to fit that ring up it was like half a tennis ball. Although, a moon cup could then be compared to Hunter Wellies I suppose...
Old Aug 18th 2008, 11:15 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

and you CAN buy tampons in Australia, they are just inserted the other way round
Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:44 am

Cool Re: Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by Possums
and you CAN buy tampons in Australia, they are just inserted the other way round
Could do that with men to and it may be an improvement...
[IMG]http://www.mum.org/drwhit87.jpg[/IMGL]
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by Possums
Just realised it says Tasmania under your name still, thought you'd gone back to the UK?
Old Aug 28th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone actually use a, 'Mooncup' or 'Soft Cup'? Never heard of them before this thread started. I wouldn't think it would be very comfortable.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Does anyone actually use a, 'Mooncup' or 'Soft Cup'? Never heard of them before this thread started. I wouldn't think it would be very comfortable.
Soft cup. Much more comfy than tampons.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Mooncup... but cut the tail thingy off

Doesn't soft cup defeat the object of not using disposable options
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:13 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Part 3: One for the Ladies only!!! (and VERY VERY brave men!)

Scrawni2 my mate used the mooncup and said she had worse cramps so don`t fancy trying it the thought of reusing something again not 4 me lol
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Scrawni2 my mate used the mooncup and said she had worse cramps so don`t fancy trying it the thought of reusing something again not 4 me lol
cramps much better not worse for me -

depends how you feel about putting things in I guess, and gore.... actually it was fascinating in a gross way as its not all what you expect ..enough detail i think

as for reusing its sterilized and not everything that goes that way has been sterilized first!!!!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

did i just volunteer that much personal info - god I hope no-one on here know who I am!!!!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:42 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Just realised it says Tasmania under your name still, thought you'd gone back to the UK?
nope we are still in Tassie been here 17 months now, don't know where you got that from? .
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:47 am
(^v^)

Originally Posted by Safin
did i just volunteer that much personal info - god I hope no-one on here know who I am!!!!!
its all good don't worry about it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.