Packing questions?

Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice
Default Packing questions?

I have searched Forums and nothing turns up

Can the following be packed in container?
Toy guns
Spices

Does photograhps need to be in albums?

Is it normal to think what the **** am i doing going to the otherside of the world at least once a day
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:40 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Packing questions?

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel

Toy guns
Spices

Is it normal to think what the **** am i doing going to the otherside of the world at least once a day
toy guns - yes - might be a better idea to buy new ones though and bin those.

Spices - No. Some are seeds, all must be declared as food so customs will have a good root round your stuff if you do takethem - Better to bin them and buy them over there.

Photographs dont have to be in an album but it is a good idea to scan them all and have them on disk, just in case something happens to them. You will then have back-up copies on disk.

Yes it's normal to think that.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice
Smile Re: Packing questions?

Hi Elaine,
You'll be fine. It's a once in a life time's decision which you should grab with both hands. You do know that you will not have to live their forever it's a 2year lifetime experience that by the end of that you can then decide, yes I want to live here or no it's not for me. Either way you will get through the next few weeks say your goodbyes and get some sun and time out from the norm. Just remember its a life time experience which you deserve!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Elaine,

When are you going? We are going 4th September

Lynn xx
Old Jun 19th 2008, 11:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

My sons toy guns were packed and not looked at...
Spices no...
Freaking? Ooooh yeah! Totally normal, you'll probably be doing it for the next couple of years too
Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Elaine,

When are you going? We are going 4th September

Lynn xx
Hi Lynn

Shippers come 15 july we fly 31st july so homeless for a few wks on the brightside at least the relatives will be glad to see the back of us

Elaine
Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hi Lynn

Shippers come 15 july we fly 31st july so homeless for a few wks on the brightside at least the relatives will be glad to see the back of us

Elaine
Same with us!! Shippers come 28th July, we eill be staying my the MIL for 5 weeks No really, I think it will be ok, we get on great but she lives alone at present and her house will be in an uproar while we are there I keep telling her she will be glad to see the back of us too but she's not listening to me

Good luck with your move,

Lynn xx
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Toy guns
Spices

Just the once a day! We are just waiting for a confirmed date for exchange and completion on the house which should be about july 25th then in come the packers and we are off to mothers to wait for the Visa to come, hope to Fly away around 10h September.

Arghhhhhhhh cant believe its getting sooooooo close now I can almost allow myself to get excited, but then tomorrow I will probably feel like shit again!!!