pacific pines

Old Oct 6th 2007, 12:09 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pacific pines

weve been here 7 weeks boys joined pac pines football club, kids ok at school but wondered where can you go to find out whats happening as in entertainment for families in this area. have 17 year old daughter who i want to get out to meet people wondered if there were any meet ups in area before october meet in southport ?
lesley
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pacific pines

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
weve been here 7 weeks boys joined pac pines football club, kids ok at school but wondered where can you go to find out whats happening as in entertainment for families in this area. have 17 year old daughter who i want to get out to meet people wondered if there were any meet ups in area before october meet in southport ?
lesley
Hi lesley,

I cant really help you with your question, but need to ask you one, we are moving to the GC @ end of OCT we are considering pac pines, My eldest has just turned 18, what high school did you register your daughter, is the high school she goes to is it any good.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:42 am

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Hi lesley,

I cant really help you with your question, but need to ask you one, we are moving to the GC @ end of OCT we are considering pac pines, My eldest has just turned 18, what high school did you register your daughter, is the high school she goes to is it any good.
my eldest doesnt go to high school as far as im aware for them to go to high school they have to be no older than 17 as their last year is when there 18 january to december of the same year. ie if shes just turned 18 i dont know whether she can attend her last year as it wuld have ended this decembet?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snow-white
my eldest doesnt go to high school as far as im aware for them to go to high school they have to be no older than 17 as their last year is when there 18 january to december of the same year. ie if shes just turned 18 i dont know whether she can attend her last year as it wuld have ended this decembet?
We are already in Australia, he is just finishing his year 11, so he would be finishing it in GC hopefully, & then moving to year 12, but we have no idea about which high school is the best to send him.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

We are already in Australia, he is just finishing his year 11, so he would be finishing it in GC hopefully, & then moving to year 12, but we have no idea about which high school is the best to send him.
hi, there is a notice board down at Woolies which sometimes has some info on it. It would be great just to have a meet at the Tavern but as far as i know the next one is Oct 27th.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
hi, there is a notice board down at Woolies which sometimes has some info on it. It would be great just to have a meet at the Tavern but as far as i know the next one is Oct 27th.

About which high school is the best for my son?

sorry mate you lost me there.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If you want a meet sooner, plan one. There are lots of you guys up in Pac Pines, start a thread and see if anyone wants to meet for lunch or coffee. Or go through the folk who are posting on the Southport meet thread and PM the ones in Pac Pines. Loads of them have only been there a few months and would welcome meeting more locals. You can't meet too many people.

Good luck.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
If you want a meet sooner, plan one. There are lots of you guys up in Pac Pines, start a thread and see if anyone wants to meet for lunch or coffee. Or go through the folk who are posting on the Southport meet thread and PM the ones in Pac Pines. Loads of them have only been there a few months and would welcome meeting more locals. You can't meet too many people.

Good luck.
thats what i was hoping this would do so i will just come out and say it. anyone fancy a family meet up at the display village park? unfortunately for me at the moment my oh has the car all this week so im struggling just to do school runs so it could only be at weekend sat afternoon let me know if anyones interested .
lesley
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:28 pm

About which high school is the best for my son?

sorry mate you lost me there.
as we live in pacific pines the only noe here is pacific pines high school im not sure about surrounding areas i know that the primary and high school here have both got good school reports.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

as we live in pacific pines the only noe here is pacific pines high school im not sure about surrounding areas i know that the primary and high school here have both got good school reports.
hi Lesley

There are 5 british families on my street and all arrived less that 4 months ago so im sure we would be up for a meet at the park, we are just behind it so great choice. Why dont you set date !! Sat day time is great for most people as it means we still get to spend time with our kids. Oh and BBQ at the same time.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you, I'll phoned them tomorrow now that school holidays is over.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:02 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey hun.

After meeting you today and getting very drunk!! I believe you meant saturday 20th October as opose to next week! Am looking forward to meeting you all again, may try and stay a little bit sober LOL! hope the hangover isn't to bad see you on tuesday.

hugs Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hey hun.

After meeting you today and getting very drunk!! I believe you meant saturday 20th October as opose to next week! Am looking forward to meeting you all again, may try and stay a little bit sober LOL! hope the hangover isn't to bad see you on tuesday.

hugs Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lol what you like yes sat 20th oct at 1pm is a good time to meet up at pac pines display village park let me know what you all want to bring for barbie food and let me know who fancies meeting up lesley xps you can always try to stay more sober but i doubt you will win love
lesley and the 7 dwarfs xxxxxxx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

there are loads of people up here in pac pines who are looking to meet others.
it just needs someone to take the bull by the horns

there must be at least 15 who have moved into the area in the last year.
as pen says, post on the thread about the meet in Oct.

good luck and hope to see you all in october
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by soapy
there are loads of people up here in pac pines who are looking to meet others.
it just needs someone to take the bull by the horns

there must be at least 15 who have moved into the area in the last year.
as pen says, post on the thread about the meet in Oct.

good luck and hope to see you all in october
hi soapy making arrangements to go to meet in october also, just thought would be nice for all those parents who fancy a get together and a chat somewhere local to make a start.
like youve said theres a few of us herre in pac pines so there should be a few who can make it .
looking forward to it considering ive a few to bring!
lesley x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.