pacific pines

Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pacific pines

Originally Posted by snow-white
hi soapy making arrangements to go to meet in october also, just thought would be nice for all those parents who fancy a get together and a chat somewhere local to make a start.
like youve said theres a few of us herre in pac pines so there should be a few who can make it .
looking forward to it considering ive a few to bring!
lesley x
itd a great idea to help people in an area settle. it makes it easier when so many are from the one area. i do hope it takes off. as i said there should be plenty up for it.

we had some great meets at the tavern, but the last meet was a bit huge and the staff complained that there was too many of us
that pissed me off a bit so i thought i might try somewhere else for a wee change.
if it doesnt work out then we will be back at the tavern, but looking at the numbers going....i doubt it lol

but we will be having a pac pines night soon after the next meet, for anyone in the area
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
itd a great idea to help people in an area settle. it makes it easier when so many are from the one area. i do hope it takes off. as i said there should be plenty up for it.

we had some great meets at the tavern, but the last meet was a bit huge and the staff complained that there was too many of us
that pissed me off a bit so i thought i might try somewhere else for a wee change.
if it doesnt work out then we will be back at the tavern, but looking at the numbers going....i doubt it lol

but we will be having a pac pines night soon after the next meet, for anyone in the area

What is their problem

Whenever I drive past, very few people are there, ( mind you it is around 1am in the morning)

If they have that attitude they dont deserve the custom.

The Ashmore Tavern does great meals, usually live music on a Sunday arvo as well, have been known to be forced up to the mike ( to my horror)
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:43 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

would be better for us if their was a more local meet with 6 kids in tow evenings are a bit of a nightmare. and must admit the tavern you can get the courtesy bus home now thats a good idea
lesley x
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by auspal
What is their problem

Whenever I drive past, very few people are there, ( mind you it is around 1am in the morning)

If they have that attitude they dont deserve the custom.

The Ashmore Tavern does great meals, usually live music on a Sunday arvo as well, have been known to be forced up to the mike ( to my horror)
we should do a Tavern watch on the gold coast and mark the tavers out of 10. so far the best i have been in is the Benowa tav
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by snow-white
would be better for us if their was a more local meet with 6 kids in tow evenings are a bit of a nightmare. and must admit the tavern you can get the courtesy bus home now thats a good idea
lesley x
its ok if your not last to get dropped off lol

we do have large beach days, but the weather has been a bit pish, but they should pick up as the days get warmer.

have your tried the free movie in the park at pac pines. looks like a good night out. i keep meaning to go, but then i end up forgetting
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

we should do a Tavern watch on the gold coast and mark the tavers out of 10. so far the best i have been in is the Benowa tav
Good idea Soapy, havent been in the Benowa tavern for yonks
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by auspal
Good idea Soapy, havent been in the Benowa tavern for yonks
pauline and i popped in a couple of months ago for a bite to eat. im sure it was about a tenner each and the meals were not too huge to eat.
pac pines food is around 20 bucks a head, but you could feed a family of ten with each meal.
i have notice they cut back with the amount of food about a month ago, but the prices stayed the same
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

oh and if you want the best eggs benny on the coast
try
PJs secret garden, its on chevvy island. the peole who own it are scottish. the came out here about 30 years ago.
their food is magic and at a very good price.
and the wee secret gared round the back is lovely
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

thought i might just bump this thread
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:44 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

if it doesnt work out then we will be back at the tavern,
Never mind going back to the tavern,its about time you lot started travelling down our end!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brido
Never mind going back to the tavern,its about time you lot started travelling down our end!
All to your place then Brido I've tasted your cooking
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
i second that, i had the skitters for two weeks after that
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:59 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
I gave you the crap so you wouldnt come back.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

i second that, i had the skitters for two weeks after that
I could smell you from here!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
I gave you the crap so you wouldnt come back.
you did well, she couldnt walk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.