Over to you!!

Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Question Over to you!!

We are in the process of ordering our pool fence (better late than never!!!)

Mick wants glass...although it does look nice I cant justify the price. I have picked out a really nice black wrought iron design instead......that will go with the rest of the garden...all the pots are black and the gazebo is also in black.

What do you lot think?
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Over to you!!

personally if it were me i'd go the black iron
glass probably does look nice.... when it's new and not water marked or covered in dead bugs and stuff...
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bridie
glass probably does look nice.... when it's new and not water marked or covered in dead bugs and stuff...
Yeah and its bloody pricey!!!

Last edited by sj oldfield; Jan 10th 2009 at 9:58 am.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

Originally Posted by sj oldfield

Mick wants glass...although it does look nice I cant justify the price. I have picked out a really nice black wrought iron design instead......that will go with the rest of the garden...all the pots are black and the gazebo is also in black.

What do you lot think?
Hi,
Just think of the cleaning,that would be enough to put me off..lol..
Go for black fencing,or self closing doors if thats still allowed then you dont need fencing
Oh by the way did you find what you were looking for...lol....

Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sue&bob
Hi,
Just think of the cleaning,that would be enough to put me off..lol..
Go for black fencing,or self closing doors if thats still allowed then you dont need fencing

I did find it!!! LOL!!! Have to have another night out soon eh????

Yeah...I am going with the black, not paying bleeding $3000 for poxy fencing!!
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:59 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Black def... glass would be a nightmare I would think.. you can repaint the wrought iron in about 5 years and it would look brand new..

Em x
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sue&bob
Hi,

I have had horrible visions of her looking for it:rofl
Thank god she found it.

Di
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Thank god she found it.

Di
Hi
Yeah me too Di....
Just hope she dont forget where it is....
Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Thank god she found it.

Di
Well I bloody found it!!!! And very easily as well...............now what will be our next topic???
Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Its going to have to be the black.....I have been to the shops today and bought myself a beautiful garden sofa setting.................and thats also in black!!
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Well I bloody found it!!!! And very easily as well...............now what will be our next topic???
Well now let me think....
slow, quick, quick ,slow...................

ummm will come back to you on that one....lol..
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Its going to have to be the black.....I have been to the shops today and bought myself a beautiful garden sofa setting.................and thats also in black!!
Where did you get that from?

Di
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:55 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
We have a glass fence to the side of our courtyard (there's a 8 ft drop the other side) and it's completely clean after 18 months - no attention.

I was so surprised I went into the supplier and asked if it was special glass - no.

I wouldn't have anything BUT glass - this obsession with ugly pool fencing is ghastly and if we lived somewhere where the climate made a pool worthwhile I think it would stop me having one!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:37 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm... so?! What did you end up with

Em x
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you lot think?
We have got a mixture of the two, but we did not go with black, we actually got jasper (like a pale brown colour) as that is the colour of the roof of the house, and it blends in really well. We ended up with balustraded glass fencing but without the upright pieces and it looks really good, and cleans easy too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.