Oval A or Oval B

Old Dec 1st 2006, 4:01 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oval A or Oval B

Originally Posted by yvsie
not being argumentative but It looked full to me from where we were
My friend was in the last gold seated section before it turned to silver seats, she said most of that was empty and looking down to oval B in front it was probably less than a 3rd full. (may of been for some sort of safety law I guess )
Apparantly tickets were selling for less than face value on ebay and outside the oval as scalpers had jumped on the second date when it was released thinking it would sell out.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 4:18 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
My Mrs reckoned Robbie was great but the crowd didn't get in to it.

She was in the seats surrounded by people who didn't appear to be Robbie Williams fans.

She and her mates went down onto the pitch to get in with the standing crowd.

To sum up, great show poor atmosphere.
I think thats fairly typical of concerts in Perth, if people are sitting they expect to sit and watch, maybe tap their foot if they really get into it But generally speaking they don't really create much of an atmosphere.

Lynn
Old Dec 1st 2006, 4:32 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
My Mrs reckoned Robbie was great but the crowd didn't get in to it.

She was in the seats surrounded by people who didn't appear to be Robbie Williams fans.

She and her mates went down onto the pitch to get in with the standing crowd.

To sum up, great show poor atmosphere.
I was de-fragging my computer's hard drive.
Much more fun.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

sunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sasbear
So what songs did he cover then anyone????
He did exactly the same as the concert that channel 10 broadcast a couple of months back
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Was it very squishy in oval A? Will I be ok taking my handbag or should I leave it behind. If I don't have my handbag then I won't have anywhere to put my camera. Oh decisions decisions
Old Dec 1st 2006, 8:58 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I was de-fragging my computer's hard drive.
Much more fun.
I bet you had a little play with your floppy too.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to hear he performed well again. I have to say he is the best showman, singer and all round entertainer. But of course I am biased!!!!
Just wish I had been there. (Can't believe people were sitting down) Some people just don't know how to have fun.

Looking forward to tonights installement and possibly some pics. PLEEEAAAAASSSEEE

Lynne x

Last edited by mick69; Dec 1st 2006 at 10:10 am. Reason: Can't spell!!!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by movetoperth
I think thats fairly typical of concerts in Perth, if people are sitting they expect to sit and watch, maybe tap their foot if they really get into it But generally speaking they don't really create much of an atmosphere.

Lynn

PMSL lol

Have to say that Alison and I were front row and the cameras kept scanning and showing this row on the screen and everyone that saw themselves on screen were blowing kisses and waving.

Ali and I were paranoid and kept thinking for the love of god dont put the camera on us as everyone would of seen us mouthing oh F**K as we ducked out of sight.

Not a pleasant pic for the young ones seeing 2 old codgers giving it nanty.

Fab show and hope everyone there tonight has a great time.

Mags

PS Rachel let us know how it went doll
Old Dec 1st 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh thousands of women are drooling right now as Robbie will have been on stage for 40 mins

I am in the process of packing my suitcases to meet him at the Hyatt Hotel at 11pm as he has promised to make me his sex slave

This is Mags signing off from ex pats away to have a life of bliss with that god damn sexy Rob mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol
Old Dec 1st 2006, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Robbie was great tonight ! Im going to bed a very happy girl.

p.s Maggy give him one from me

Nicky
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

What a superb concert It actually took my breath away when he was right there within kissing distance Totally professional, wonderful voice, choreography great, good communicaiton with the audience, amazing pyrotechnics, oh and top of it all his is so totally PHWOAR
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:09 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent is all I can say!

Oh and here's a photo
Attached Thumbnails Oval A or Oval B-robbie-30.12.06-032.jpg  
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Excellent is all I can say!

Oh and here's a photo

Hiya Ang,

OMG!!!!
Can't believe you were going there or I would have asked you to take extra piccys for me. HaHa!!
If you have any more can you e-mail them to me.
Cheers
Lynne
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:40 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been able to log on until now, as my Dad has 200mb internet access with BigPoo! Anyway just upped him to 10gig

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Friday night was even better than Thurs night! We got there around 6pm and went to Oval A (door 10). We were 1 person back from barrier (to the side, where the screen is....just before that). Great concert!!!!

He came and sat on the speakers a few times, got excellant photos (will upload once, I find my camera lead).

Went to KMart and printed them yesterday....lady on next machine was also printing Robbie photo's!

What a great night it was!!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

My eldest son was seated and said that all those around him were a bit grumpy!!!!

Us lot were down the front,within touching distance of the stage, BUT, I had a bloke in front of me that was about 6 foot and completely ruined my view!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.