Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OT but what is "Latest Reputation Received"

OT but what is "Latest Reputation Received"

Old May 15th 2006, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light
Default OT but what is "Latest Reputation Received"

In my control-panel thingy it's got Latest Reputation Received and a bunch of comments and the number 1742 - what is it?! And how come I didn't know it was there LOL
Old May 15th 2006, 3:45 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: OT but what is "Latest Reputation Received"

Originally Posted by TillyG
In my control-panel thingy it's got Latest Reputation Received and a bunch of comments and the number 1742 - what is it?! And how come I didn't know it was there LOL
For 'Reputation' read karma. Unless you've been living under a rock you will have heard of that.
So if you've posted something that someone likes or agrees with, you will have received reputation.
Each time this happens, the giver can send a message with the karma, and you get points based on certain criteria.
The number is your current total karma points.
There's a beginners guide here.
Old May 15th 2006, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gedge
For 'Reputation' read karma. Unless you've been living under a rock you will have heard of that.
So if you've posted something that someone likes or agrees with, you will have received reputation.
The number is your current total.
Ah right - thanks I've heard about people sending karma but had no idea what it was all about. Didn't know I'd got some so feeling a bit now...
Old May 15th 2006, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a reputation but it's not for Karma.........

So I'm sending you some.
Old May 15th 2006, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I've got a reputation but it's not for Karma.........

So I'm sending you some.
And for making me giggle, have some back (if I figure it out!)
Old May 15th 2006, 3:58 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I give it 30 seconds before Fraser rocks up and this thread descends ...

Hi, Chris. Sorry not to have replied to you - will PM you now.

Each time this happens, the giver can send a message with the karma, and you get points based on certain criteria.
The number is your current total karma points.
Old May 15th 2006, 4:00 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Geordie George

Either that or Toontje signs up another follower to his cult.
No worries, time passes me slowly.
Old May 15th 2006, 4:08 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

'Tis done.

I think I took a wrong turn somewhere; I'm sure I came in through the Aus forum ...

Old May 15th 2006, 4:35 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George

PMSL...karma coming your way for that
Old May 15th 2006, 4:36 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

and for that..