Ormiston College

Old Aug 24th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Default Ormiston College

I would like to get your views good or bad regarding Ormiston College, i am looking to putting in my daughter for year 6.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ormiston College

Originally Posted by andyaldy
I would like to get your views good or bad regarding Ormiston College, i am looking to putting in my daughter for year 6.
I've been there for ballet eisteddfod's and the performing arts complex is great. It has a good reputation generally - don't know any parents with kids there though.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ormiston College

Originally Posted by andyaldy
My daughter is in year 9 at Ormiston College, she started there in year 8. She struggled to settle in and in the end the school rang me to say they didn't think she was happy (we had had the same thought although she said she liked it and was happy). The school were proactive at sorting things out and she was so much happier.
The school very much have the opinion that all children should take part in extra curricular activities but do not consider that they may already do activities out of school, every term they tell her she should do some activities at school. Overall though I am happy with the education she receives.