Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OOOPs got myself in trouble again..

OOOPs got myself in trouble again..

Old Mar 15th 2008, 4:01 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light
Default OOOPs got myself in trouble again..

We got back from our recce to Sydney about a month ago. Picked up the post this morning and Kerry had a letter from NSW govt....

She has a $79 fine for speeding...... only trouble is I drove all the time we we're there.... Good job we put the hire car in her name...
Old Mar 15th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OOOPs got myself in trouble again..

Originally Posted by MarkMC
We got back from our recce to Sydney about a month ago. Picked up the post this morning and Kerry had a letter from NSW govt....

She has a $79 fine for speeding...... only trouble is I drove all the time we we're there.... Good job we put the hire car in her name...
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:16 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

as long as you pay the fine I'm sure she's not too bothered
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:30 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

As i said on the other thread, I don't have an aussie bank account, so my only option is pay via internet, I don;t even have a computer let alone an internet connection.......
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:33 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

As i said on the other thread, I don't have an aussie bank account, so my only option is pay via internet, I don;t even have a computer let alone an internet connection.......
How do you POST on here then ?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
I was wondering that too!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:52 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I was wondering that too!
Oxy Moron springs to mind lol
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oxy Moron springs to mind lol
Or maybe just leave out the oxy?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:15 pm
mmmmmm duff

That's my excuses for not paying.......Sorry was I too cryptic for you
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:18 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

you better hope that your wife doesnt get points then when she changes her license or you are a dead man
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:23 pm
Banned

^5
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Write to the RTA and tell them you have never driven in NSW before. If it is your first offence they may 'forgive' you.

I got a speeding ticket from a camera on Henry Lawson Drive in Sydney just after returning to OZ after a long absence. I wrote a letter explaining that I'd been overseas for a long period and was unfamilar with the new rules and they cancelled both fine and the double de-merit points (because it was a public holiday.)
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

There was me thinking you were sending letters to the admins of BE, and they typed them up and posted them for you
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:43 am
mmmmmm duff

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
There was me thinking you were sending letters to the admins of BE, and they typed them up and posted them for you
I cant write either Jack
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

You don't like building cars do you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.