Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ooooh!! i didnt know we had a BE fortune teller

Ooooh!! i didnt know we had a BE fortune teller

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:40 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ooooh!! i didnt know we had a BE fortune teller

Purely by accident my cursor rested on those blue karma boxes under your name. Spooky!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:41 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ooooh!! i didnt know we had a BE fortune teller

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Purely by accident my cursor rested on those blue karma boxes under your name. Spooky!

Apparently, I'm a glorious beacon of light
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:14 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I heard Bordy was the fortune teller

But merry xmas and have some psycic (can't spell that) karma
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I heard Bordy was the fortune teller

But merry xmas and have some psycic (can't spell that) karma

Is that so? Well thankyou Bordy, but i am more of a sweaty blob than a bright light tonight (geez its hot!!)

Thanx for karma Margaret same to you
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

yep mystic bordy and his magic balls if you ask him nicely he rubs them for you
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Rooksie

really?

Right.. please Mr Bordy rub your balls .. or do you mean he rubs mine? in which case i'm a loser coz i havent got any, well, not attached to my body anyway
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, I'm a glorious beacon of light
Not any more you're not. You are now a splendid one to behold - one what I couldn't tell you but Happy Christmas anyway
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

really?

Right.. please Mr Bordy rub your balls .. or do you mean he rubs mine? in which case i'm a loser coz i havent got any, well, not attached to my body anyway

he rubs his balls mate ... regularly
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Not any more you're not. You are now a splendid one to behold - one what I couldn't tell you but Happy Christmas anyway

Happy christmas to you too.

I dont think i want to be splendid to behold.. bright light is more romantic me thinks... or.. even better, "I'm Kylie Minogues bum double"
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 3:13 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Do you think he would lend me his magic balls coz I could be doing with a little magic just now
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 3:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Do you think he would lend me his magic balls coz I could be doing with a little magic just now

never!!! bordy is firmly attached to his balls ... or should that be his balls are firmly attached to him
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 3:36 pm

never!!! bordy is firmly attached to his balls ... or should that be his balls are firmly attached to him

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so disappointed
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 9:57 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sending my balls anywhere but I will rub them & wish you a merry Xmas Margaret & a great Hogmany, I'm sure 2006 will be an awfy guid year for you.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:00 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'm not sending my balls anywhere but I will rub them & wish you a merry Xmas Margaret & a great Hogmany, I'm sure 2006 will be an awfy guid year for you.
Oh Bordy I really need you to rub those ball for me as my house ain't selling
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:18 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

he rubs his balls mate ... regularly
Don't they all?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.