Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The only place that I dont......

The only place that I dont......

Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default The only place that I dont......

..............ache is my boobs and head

I couldn't get in to work yesterday and have barely managed to struggle in today - feel like a right prat - and in so much pain...all because I spent 10 hours working in the garden on Sunday.

Please can someone feel sorry for me and send me a 'massage hug'???

Last edited by sasbear; Sep 11th 2007 at 12:30 am. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:31 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The only place that I dont......

ok consider it done ((((MASSAGE HUGS)))))
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
ok consider it done ((((MASSAGE HUGS)))))

Thank you so much...I know this sounds silly and people probably won't have much sympathy for me...but I actually cried yesterday morning...I was up every hour with the pain and had to run a bath at 4.30 in the morning and get in to get any relief....just felt so sorry for myself
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

10 hours!!!

I'm lucky if I manage 10 minutes

Sending massage vibes
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wendy
10 hours!!!

I'm lucky if I manage 10 minutes

Sending massage vibes
Ohhh thanks Wend - a bit higher up though in the shoulder region........

I thought that my body would tell me when I had done too much - BEFORE I did too much....
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:38 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

well you have learnt your lesson now babe

wanna share some of my pain killers
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Ohhh thanks Wend - a bit higher up though in the shoulder region........

I thought that my body would tell me when I had done too much - BEFORE I did too much....

No, doesn't work like that. It lets you completely bugger yourself up and then it complains

It's stupid if you ask me
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
well you have learnt your lesson now babe

wanna share some of my pain killers
If I take any more pain killers I will not Sh** for a week (they always constipate me) - I am sitting here at work - with the annoying throat clearer constantly bringing me a hot drink and warming my heat bean bag up in the microwave - (I feel guilty for being annoyed with her now!) - and looking at the clock thinking 'I can just manage to work through for one more hour'
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:43 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much...I know this sounds silly and people probably won't have much sympathy for me...but I actually cried yesterday morning...I was up every hour with the pain and had to run a bath at 4.30 in the morning and get in to get any relief....just felt so sorry for myself
Try a few drops of Clary Sage in the bath, it is a good muscle relaxant and should help.

Hope you feel better soon.

Bit far away to you an aromatherapy massage, but the thought is there
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

No, doesn't work like that. It lets you completely bugger yourself up and then it complains

It's stupid if you ask me
I sure do agree with you there - I was so adamant that I would finish the task I set out to do - installing the dripper system under ground, as I wanted to get the lawn seed down before the forecast of rain that was due. I was out from 8.40 until after 6 and managed to dig 120 metres of trench for the pipe. Covered it and then seed it and water it with hose.

Then got in and sat down to a roast at 7 pm (hubby cooked whilst building the pergola) and couldn't even lift my fork to my mouth...managed to sip some brandy and fall into bed - what a bloody stupid thing to do??? I can't beleive my body kept going to that point whre I could barely move now...
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=ub40fan;5296301]Try a few drops of Clary Sage in the bath, it is a good muscle relaxant and should help.

?? What is this Clary Sage and WHERE can I get it from - please???

Thanks for the well wishes too
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I sure do agree with you there - I was so adamant that I would finish the task I set out to do - installing the dripper system under ground, as I wanted to get the lawn seed down before the forecast of rain that was due. I was out from 8.40 until after 6 and managed to dig 120 metres of trench for the pipe. Covered it and then seed it and water it with hose.

Then got in and sat down to a roast at 7 pm (hubby cooked whilst building the pergola) and couldn't even lift my fork to my mouth...managed to sip some brandy and fall into bed - what a bloody stupid thing to do??? I can't beleive my body kept going to that point whre I could barely move now...

Mine does it every day. I only went into the city yesterday and had to have a lie down at 4pm Got up about 6pm

I only had two coffee's and went to the PO
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

just keep the thought in your head that it's going to be all worth it (sorta like giving birth, so long as you do remember the pain so there's not a 'next' time )
S xx
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Mine does it every day. I only went into the city yesterday and had to have a lie down at 4pm Got up about 6pm

I only had two coffee's and went to the PO
Did you run???
Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did you run???

Nope, I walked very slowly (I have anaemia, so get tired really easy )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.