Only Fools & Horses

Old Aug 12th 2009, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold
Default Only Fools & Horses

Any fans of Delboy and Rodders?

I have the entire collection on DVD all the Series & the Xmas Specials, classic comedy.

Any other Plonkers out there on BE?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 2:34 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Only Fools & Horses

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse

I have the entire collection on DVD all the Series & the Xmas Specials, classic comedy.

Yip me My number 1 fav sitcom
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
And another fan here
I'll also confess to having fancied Nick Lyndhurst (Rodney) ever since he first appeared in Butterflies years ago. My mate gave him a couple of flying lessons once and said he was a really lovely guy, far too good for me
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

hitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nice

One more plonker right here!!! How could anyone not like it???
Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:38 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Jeeeeeez you have to be quick to beat you onto a thread

But Your right again its a top top programme never to be beaten IMO

How many other programmes can you watch over and over and not get tired ???

Its been seen loads and loads but aswell as the "fall through the bar" this has to be my fave

Dougie
Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

The "fall through the Bar" and the "batman & Robin" scene got 1st and 3rd most funny moments on TV

Did you notice that one of the muggers is Harry Kewell's wife.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light

R.e. The chandelier.....

"Ready Del Boy, one more turn........". "Right Rodney, brace yourself......."
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:49 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

The "fall through the Bar" and the "batman & Robin" scene got 1st and 3rd most funny moments on TV

Did you notice that one of the muggers is Harry Kewell's wife.

Was that Marlons ex from Emmerdale ?

Thats never her in that film ................................is it ?

Dougie
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:53 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fairly recent convert.

My dad watched all of the them and I was perhaps too young but I know he laughed his head off.

I started watching more seriously when the Christmas specials were already out and then BBC in Italy did a whole re-run of every episode.

Loved the chandelier.
The illegal immigrant ........... Gary
Miami - double take
Damien
We are Rich.... the stopwatch
Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:19 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you think I love it???
Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, another twonk right here.

Watched a few episodes yesterday actually. Gotta love Grandad and Boysie!
Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Was that Marlons ex from Emmerdale ?

Thats never her in that film ................................is it ?

Dougie

Yes indeed..... she was in Emmerdale from '98.

Heroes & Villains Episode was Xmas Day '96

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheree_Murphy

PS. Her character was called Dawn I looked it up http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0666553/fullcredits#cast

Last edited by man_called_Horse; Aug 13th 2009 at 12:47 am.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 10:07 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

'I think we're on a winner 'ere Trig right, play it nice an' cool son, nice 'an cool y'know what I mean.....'

PMSL
Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:07 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Was it Trigger who called Rodney "Dave" all the time?!

Havent watch it for years and years.. watched all the re-runs during the 90's!

Still makes me chuckle with the "Dave" thing! haha!

Em x
Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:21 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
Was it Trigger who called Rodney "Dave" all the time?!

Havent watch it for years and years.. watched all the re-runs during the 90's!

Still makes me chuckle with the "Dave" thing! haha!

Em x
Me too! Yip - he called Rodney - 'Dave'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.