Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

One of many ........

One of many ........

Old Apr 21st 2006, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One of many ........

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
reasons I HAD to return to Australia after a reccy trip last July.

The Sandwiches! ...

Yep, occasionally when I have to lose weight, I buy the small size sandwiches too.

And NickyP. You're right about the Beechworth Bakery, great place that.

If anyone is considering tootling around Tasmania, hie yourself off to Westbury outside Launceston, its just off the main Launceston/Deveonport road. Go to Andys Bakery (http://www.andystasmania.com/index.htm) real good value.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ialibu
Yep, occasionally when I have to lose weight, I buy the small size sandwiches too.

oh and on the cheese and beetroot in the sandwich as norm thing, you can imagine what they thought when I asked for a Cheese sandwich! ...lol
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 7:54 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone is considering tootling around Tasmania, hie yourself off to Westbury outside Launceston, its just off the main Launceston/Deveonport road. Go to Andys Bakery (http://www.andystasmania.com/index.htm) real good value.
We'll check it out when we get there
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:28 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic

oh and on the cheese and beetroot in the sandwich as norm thing, you can imagine what they thought when I asked for a Cheese sandwich! ...lol
Bloody beetroot is everywhere - the Oz Burger in Maccas has beetroot on it. I quite like beetroot but it turns up everywhere. Worst of all Sam keeps buying packs of salad with beetroot leaves in it.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:13 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

P.S I've just shown my OH the site and he says we are moving there