Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OMG! My Box has Packed Up!

OMG! My Box has Packed Up!

Old Dec 11th 2005, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default OMG! My Box has Packed Up!

What is a girl to do? My ONLY escape from emigrating has been tragically removed from my life! My digital television supa dupa box has packed up completely! Apparently its the power box, and Mark 'casually' mentioned it to me just now when I attempted to put it to watch teh re run of the x-factor!

I'll have to watch normal TV now! Eastenders, pat and Frank! Can life get any worst?
Old Dec 11th 2005, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG! My Box has Packed Up!

Originally Posted by glittababe
What is a girl to do? My ONLY escape from emigrating has been tragically removed from my life! My digital television supa dupa box has packed up completely! Apparently its the power box, and Mark 'casually' mentioned it to me just now when I attempted to put it to watch teh re run of the x-factor!

I'll have to watch normal TV now! Eastenders, pat and Frank! Can life get any worst?

OMG call the feds NOW

At least Space Cadets is on C4
Old Dec 11th 2005, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
OMG call the feds NOW

At least Space Cadets is on C4
There is a God afterall (and its Sunday)! Seriously tho, i may actually HAVE to do something useful with my life, like cleaning and trying to sell the house!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 2:48 pm
Account Closed

There is a God afterall (and its Sunday)! Seriously tho, i may actually HAVE to do something useful with my life, like cleaning and trying to sell the house!

Just done my cleaning. Only hanging around on here while my floors dry. God - my life is exciting
Old Dec 11th 2005, 4:28 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 6 foot pile of ironing needs doing if you are seriously short of something to do!!!!

...seriously, it is over 6 foot tall....i cant get anything else on the pile cos im only 5ft 7!!!

Old Dec 11th 2005, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
I have a 6 foot pile of ironing needs doing if you are seriously short of something to do!!!!

...seriously, it is over 6 foot tall....i cant get anything else on the pile cos im only 5ft 7!!!

I have an ironing person to make sure mine doesn't do that as I'm only 152cm!!! Have resorted to watching old DVD's! TV in this country with a magic box is terrible! My sister has Sky+ and can't imagine life without it. And I thought I was sad!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

Actually I used to love ironing till MIL broke her ankle and dumped a months worth of ironing on me. Including stuff she hadn't done before she broke her ankle.

And as for only being only 5ft 7ins stop moaning. you have no idea what it's like being as tall as a munchkin.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Actually I used to love ironing till MIL broke her ankle and dumped a months worth of ironing on me. Including stuff she hadn't done before she broke her ankle.

And as for only being only 5ft 7ins stop moaning. you have no idea what it's like being as tall as a munchkin.
ah suzy I love being petite! Make the most of, in you're next life you could be like by brother (6ft 7) he hates it! He's restricted in the types of job he can apply for, can't find clothes (fashionable as he's only 19) and finds it difficult to get a girlfriend. Poor wee soul X
Old Dec 11th 2005, 4:52 pm
Account Closed

ah suzy I love being petite! Make the most of, in you're next life you could be like by brother (6ft 7) he hates it! He's restricted in the types of job he can apply for, can't find clothes (fashionable as he's only 19) and finds it difficult to get a girlfriend. Poor wee soul X
I worked out you're 5ft. Is that right? I am a bit taller than you. Being married to a bloke who is 6ft 2in doesn't help and having an 8 yr old daughter who's head is up to my boobs already is downright embarrasing.

I do have one friend who is shorter than me but if I go out with the others I have to wear heels so that I don't look totally stupid.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

My sister has Sky+ and can't imagine life without it. And I thought I was sad!
no I can assure you once you get sky+ you become a saddo - I laughed when OH said we were getting it - now who's laughing, I love it especially when i can fast forward the rubbish bits in shows and the adverts.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

I worked out you're 5ft. Is that right? I am a bit taller than you. Being married to a bloke who is 6ft 2in doesn't help and having an 8 yr old daughter who's head is up to my boobs already is downright embarrasing.

I do have one friend who is shorter than me but if I go out with the others I have to wear heels so that I don't look totally stupid.
5ft 1 according to the dr at the medicals I wear heels occasionally, not much recently as I can't find my favourite heeled black boots (i think hubby's been wearing them again)!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

I can't find my favourite heeled black boots (i think hubby's been wearing them again)!
I always thought coppers walked funnily
Old Dec 11th 2005, 6:25 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

My son is only just 13 and has grown 8 inches in one year and is now 5ft 9 Also got size 11 feet!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
My son is only just 13 and has grown 8 inches in one year and is now 5ft 9 Also got size 11 feet!
My bro has size 15 feet and can't get decent trainers! I feel so sorry for him! BTW I'm watching Corrie can't believe I'll have no digi box until we leave this country. How will I cope?

Oh and there's a cobblers in London that will customise shoes if you're big footed, but it costs a fortune.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:05 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

lol........at least your ironing pile wont get as high as mine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.