OMG I need a shave

Old Jun 10th 2006, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all
Default OMG I need a shave

Just got home form work OH is in bed still (on Nights) so I thought I would come on here to see what has been happening... Whilst sitting here browsing through the the site, chin resting on hand, :scared: :scared: Age has finally reaped her revenge I have found chin hairs.. :scared: :scared: That would be fine if I was a young pubescent boy....Oh no no no I`m a Lady. Emily Mandy Howard is my name. Why does mother nature do this to us? Is it to remind us that we all eventually turn out like our mothers? :scared:
Old Jun 10th 2006, 6:57 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG I need a shave

[QUOTE=Mandy&Cliff]Age has finally reaped her revenge I have found chin hairs.. QUOTE]

PMSL - gone are the days when you only pluck your eyebrows. I now feel around my chin and neck looking for thick black lurking hairs! Mind you it is not until the pubic hair starts to thin and go grey that you really know you are getting old!
Old Jun 10th 2006, 6:58 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Vanessa]
Originally Posted by Mandy&Cliff
Age has finally reaped her revenge I have found chin hairs.. QUOTE]

PMSL - gone are the days when you only pluck your eyebrows. I now feel around my chin and neck looking for thick black lurking hairs! Mind you it is not until the pubic hair starts to thin and go grey that you really know you are getting old!
DO NOT PLUCK!!! Otherwise you;ll end up with a goati (sp)...trust me, I know

D D
Old Jun 10th 2006, 7:08 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=DollyDaydream]
Originally Posted by Vanessa

DO NOT PLUCK!!! Otherwise you;ll end up with a goati (sp)...trust me, I know

D D
Too Late!
Attached Thumbnails OMG I need a shave-beardedfull2.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2006, 7:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Vanessa]
Originally Posted by Mandy&Cliff
Age has finally reaped her revenge I have found chin hairs.. QUOTE]

Ooooh, don't tell Soapy!!!