Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

okay, okay......who brought this crap weather over with them from the UK?........

Wikiposts

okay, okay......who brought this crap weather over with them from the UK?........

Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:08 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: okay, okay......who brought this crap weather over with them from the UK?........

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Any chance that any of the lucky sods flying out to Oz in the next couple of days could take this damned frost with them?

I'm sick & tired of freezing my naughts off every time I set foot outside the front door & god knows what the gas bill is going to be like!
would love to but it would probably throw me into excess baggage and that's somewhere I don't wanna go
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: okay, okay......who brought this crap weather over with them from the UK?........

Just been on our news. Forecast for Christmas Day and Boxing Day..38c
Don't like it that hot .......you'd think I'd be used to it by now.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:19 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
sounds like heaven
Old Dec 18th 2007, 9:51 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

mmm, think the forecast for NSW is wet (for a change!)...........
Old Dec 18th 2007, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Oh no...well i think a hot Xmas dinner is out the window...on with the barbie instead . Nothing worse than slaving over a hot stove in those conditions.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
mmm, think the forecast for NSW is wet (for a change!)...........
27 and maybe a few showers on Gold Coast, so not too bad
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

I flew out to Sydney 2 weeks ago & couldn't believe the weather.Our house has 6 smashed windows from the hail!(yep..Glenhaven!)

Back in the UK for xmas.Thought the weather might follow me back home..looks like it stayed.

I only got my visa for the good weather (only jokong).

Hope it is fine when we emmigrate in Jan!!OH will kill me if it rains 24/7!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry..meant only joking! Too much gin..yes it is only 6pm!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

28 in Adelaide for xmas day. Warmer than the last two thank God.

Julia.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 9:22 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
I know what you mean about the visitor break. But still would like some rain. Send it down here ple..........ase.

Julia.x
We have never had empty tanks for the last year and a half despite the numerous on mass visitors so it just helps show that town water and industry are the main drainers of the dams by frivolous use.