Oh the shame!!

Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:47 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh the shame!!

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
I am now the proud driver (note, driver NOT owner) of a 20 year old Volvo Estate!!

On loan from the FIL whilst I sell my own car ready for the move in 9 weeks!

Oh, the shame of it......anyone got a balacalava I can borrow for 9 weeks?
Volvo's are cool cars
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:50 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thought that was you at the train station the other day in a mac with binoculars
How does she drive?
J x
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:54 pm

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

Aint she a beaut!

People, meet, 'The Vulva'!

Note the non-working dishwasher in the boot!
Keep that thing out of london!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Thought that was you at the train station the other day in a mac with binoculars
How does she drive?
J x
Not sure if it should really be discribed as a she!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:49 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Well just back from a trip to Guildford - there is a DEFINITE difference to how you are percieved by other road users!

Several times I had people trying to overtake me, even though I was keeping up with the traffic and driving as I would normally drive! People just assume youre some doddering old git!

Drivewise - not bad at all, a bit lumbering and wallowing as you would expect, but very comfatable - quite regal in fact!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:51 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Well just back from a trip to Guildford - there is a DEFINITE difference to how you are percieved by other road users!

Several times I had people trying to overtake me, even though I was keeping up with the traffic and driving as I would normally drive! People just assume youre some doddering old git!

Drivewise - not bad at all, a bit lumbering and wallowing as you would expect, but very comfatable - quite regal in fact!

now , c'mon , be honest
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:53 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

delusions of grandeur setting in already?

or is it senility
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:03 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
now , c'mon , be honest
Ah, alright, it's a pile of crap and smells of pissy pants and rotting flesh!

Originally Posted by asher
delusions of grandeur setting in already?

or is it senility
Definitely senility - it has always been an ambition of mine to drive a Vulva estate mind you!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:07 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Ah, alright, it's a pile of crap and smells of pissy pants and rotting flesh!

well so long as its not yer pissy pants & rotting flesh , it'll clean up with a bit of TLC & a Magic Tree
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

We sold our car whilst it still had some dealers warranty left on it, ready for our move. Trouble is we haven't even put in for the visa yet . Currently borrowing my FIL's L reg vauxhall astra, with it's red tailgate and blue body. I have taken to walking more as I find I get there quicker and I can't stand the smug looks from the robin reliant drivers
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:02 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I used to drive my Dad's really old and falling to bit Merc around the streets of Edinburgh. I loved it. It was like driving a big old tank. No-one took any chances around me as this thing was a heavy old Dame with a big bus wheel. Felt like a Lord!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't actually been out on the roads in it yet, but am venturing into Guildford later. Should be an interesting experience to see how other drivers react!

Am thinking it kinda gives me the 'Loveable Rogue antique dealer' look - think Lovejoy and the like!
I thought that was requisite having a Volvo in Guildford shouldn't think anyone would notice. I got a Volvo 440 for a run-around prior to coming here mine also stank of "Clan" pipe tobacco and dogs. Sold mine for a 100 quid and it is still going strong had to buy new air freshner first though.

John
Old Jun 30th 2007, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

Pippilongstocking has a brilliant futurePippilongstocking has a brilliant futurePippilongstocking has a brilliant futurePippilongstocking has a brilliant futurePippilongstocking has a brilliant futurePippilongstocking has a brilliant future

Oh I do miss the english sense of humour.
This post has cheered my day up!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 3:18 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I am now the proud driver (note, driver NOT owner) of a 20 year old Volvo Estate!!

On loan from the FIL whilst I sell my own car ready for the move in 9 weeks!

Oh, the shame of it......anyone got a balacalava I can borrow for 9 weeks?
I know what you mean mate. My father lent me his car before we came here. It was a Fiat Panda all five of us sat in it

Felt a right d**k head!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:56 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I know what you mean mate. My father lent me his car before we came here. It was a Fiat Panda all five of us sat in it

Felt a right d**k head!!!
Do you think that might have been his hidden intention?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.