Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Oh dear!! My 3 year old cut her own hair

Oh dear!! My 3 year old cut her own hair

Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Oh dear!! My 3 year old cut her own hair

You think thats bad, A friend was having a nap with Rollers in for a posh dinner that night and her son (5) cut the rollers off at the front!!

I tried not to laugh but went into some sort of hysterical spasm

Di
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rudi
I walked into my rumpus room yesterday and found a pile of hiar on the floor (see attachment!!!). My 3 year old daughter had taken a pair of scissors and given herself a haircut. I thought it was just her fringe at first but on closer inspection it was at the side as well - it's a disaster!!!! It's not even long enough to get into a ponytail any more. At least she manage to cut herself a fairly straight and not too short fringe......but now we'll have to wait for it to grow out again.

It was too bad for me to repair so she's off to the hair dressers this afternoon.

Karma needed pretty please!!!

Rudi

oh no :scared: , i have to smile though, cos it brought memories back for me too! when my daughter was about 2 and my son 4, she was sat in a dolls pram, i was laid on the settee and nodded off, when i woke up, he'd cut ALL her hair off!!!! i just screamed and cried!! but it soon grew back, and at least he didnt slit her thrat, like he would now if he got the chance

k sent to calm your nerves
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:59 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Wait till they try and shave their legs :scared: ................... mm
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:02 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I walked into my rumpus room yesterday and found a pile of hiar on the floor (see attachment!!!). My 3 year old daughter had taken a pair of scissors and given herself a haircut. I thought it was just her fringe at first but on closer inspection it was at the side as well - it's a disaster!!!! It's not even long enough to get into a ponytail any more. At least she manage to cut herself a fairly straight and not too short fringe......but now we'll have to wait for it to grow out again.

It was too bad for me to repair so she's off to the hair dressers this afternoon.

Rudi
I did this when I was a kid, had long hair in two bunches and cut one off, it was just before my sisters wedding mum went mad

I was only 5
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:45 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
Wait till they try and shave their legs :scared: ................... mm
our 13 year old does that now
scary mate :scared:
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:50 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Rudi
Thants a right of passage for all kids, I think nearly all of them do it at some time or other. I remember cutting my own fringe cos my mum wouldn't cut it and it looked like a mountain range when I'd finished.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
Thants a right of passage for all kids, I think nearly all of them do it at some time or other. I remember cutting my own fringe cos my mum wouldn't cut it and it looked like a mountain range when I'd finished.
Mine isnt a kid that cut my hair, the night before our youngests christening and I wanted a little trim just above my ear and what did hubby do, carried on cutting round the back of my bl**dy head!! I rang my hairdresser at 10pm at night crying and she dutifully came out, but I had to have it so short it looked a mess.

Now when he has scissors in his hand he has to ask if I want a haircut...erm no chance. But can find something else to cut off if he comes to close iwth the scissors.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 7:03 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Now when he has scissors in his hand he has to ask if I want a haircut...erm no chance. But can find something else to cut off if he comes to close iwth the scissors.
:scared: