offically homeless!

Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Location: loving the ozzie life in perth - except for the snakes
townies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the rough
Default offically homeless!

our buyers stall for months, then want to complete 6 days after exchange of contracts. we are now in a mad flurry of packing boxes and sheer panic. we have just been down and signed all the papers today.

i don't know wether we are queasy with nerves or excitement, prob both. all we need now is our VISA'S (only been waiting 10 weeks) , then we are off to sunny perth! so LCU in Sydney - anytime now would be gud!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: offically homeless!

Originally Posted by townies5
our buyers stall for months, then want to complete 6 days after exchange of contracts. we are now in a mad flurry of packing boxes and sheer panic. we have just been down and signed all the papers today.

i don't know wether we are queasy with nerves or excitement, prob both. all we need now is our VISA'S (only been waiting 10 weeks) , then we are off to sunny perth! so LCU in Sydney - anytime now would be gud!
Yay , great news ..... relax n take a breath ! ,

yes LCU hurry along pleaseeeee
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:32 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations

ooh bet you have the collywobbles now
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

townies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Yay , great news ..... relax n take a breath ! ,

yes LCU hurry along pleaseeeee
just read your bit about waiting for police checks. can you believe that even when you have been accepted into the cops in oz (my OH has), he still needs a police check from over here (is a cop here)! that is just paperwork gone crazy.

relax, are you kidding?? too much to do! then again, a bottle of wine with a straw in..................
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asher
congratulations

ooh bet you have the collywobbles now
collywobbles is an understatement. just pass the vomit bowl now!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:37 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

collywobbles is an understatement. just pass the vomit bowl now!!!!!!!!
you will be fine I bet

it will be just another funny story soon
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asher
you will be fine I bet

it will be just another funny story soon
it will be i string up LCU if they delay us much longer! we have already got our first visitors booked in for over xmas! turkey on the beach, just gotta do it!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:44 pm

it will be i string up LCU if they delay us much longer! we have already got our first visitors booked in for over xmas! turkey on the beach, just gotta do it!
yay good way to leave with all the cops chasing you!!

Now THAT would make a great dinner story
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

just read your bit about waiting for police checks. can you believe that even when you have been accepted into the cops in oz (my OH has), he still needs a police check from over here (is a cop here)! that is just paperwork gone crazy.

relax, are you kidding?? too much to do! then again, a bottle of wine with a straw in..................
Yeah , paper work , why don't they just say i am a good boy n let me go
Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:01 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Glossop eh? We're ex-Reddish, Stockport and have been in Perth a year now.

BTW Perth is not sunny at all at the moment.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Glossop eh? We're ex-Reddish, Stockport and have been in Perth a year now.

BTW Perth is not sunny at all at the moment.
my OH was stationed in reddish for a couple of years, lets hope you never met him! we got our medicals cleared today!!!!!!!!! we're thinking of heading up north perth.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

miracles happen. we got our meds cleared.

only a few days until visa clearance. now it's beginning to sink that this is all actually gonna happen. help.............