Odd dreams..

Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:26 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Odd dreams..

Had a dream the other night...standing on a beach watching people swim, when suddenly someone shouts SHARK, people run out screaming....including a man in a shark-suit

Then last night, I'm on another beach when I see two birds...one looking like it is made of copper, and the other one that just looked like one of those girly bags with shiny beads all over it....oh, and there was a enormous butterfly made of lace

Maybe you had to be there...in my head :scared: , but they were very vivid and odd.

A serious one I had was years ago (when I was a kid), but I can remember it now...walking though an old house...sometime after, my Mum and Dad took me to Manor house in Cheshire, and I knew every room, and what led where and could describe it all - my parents insisted they had never taken me there......now, that is not just odd - it's weird

Anyone want to share any of their funny/odd,scary dreams ?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:41 am
Banned

spiral tribe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Odd dreams..

I had the most vivid dream a few nights ago about a girl I was knocking off many years ago. The affair only lasted a few months and it was nothing special but in my dream me and her run off together and were having the most amazing sex, it was actually a very nice dream but ****** weird.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:43 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spiral tribe
I had the most vivid dream a few nights ago about a girl I was knocking off many years ago. The affair only lasted a few months and it was nothing special but in my dream me and her run off together and were having the most amazing sex, it was actually a very nice dream but ****** weird.
Dreams like that are more appropiate in the teen forum
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:53 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your wife's not on BE - words like affair - knocking off lol - im sure that would start to ring a few alarm bells!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I presume you woke in the morning with the sheet like a poppadom ...

Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:59 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Had a dream the other night...standing on a beach watching people swim, when suddenly someone shouts SHARK, people run out screaming....including a man in a shark-suit

Then last night, I'm on another beach when I see two birds...one looking like it is made of copper, and the other one that just looked like one of those girly bags with shiny beads all over it....oh, and there was a enormous butterfly made of lace

Maybe you had to be there...in my head :scared: , but they were very vivid and odd.

A serious one I had was years ago (when I was a kid), but I can remember it now...walking though an old house...sometime after, my Mum and Dad took me to Manor house in Cheshire, and I knew every room, and what led where and could describe it all - my parents insisted they had never taken me there......now, that is not just odd - it's weird

My Dreams are mental - every night im searching this bloody forum and reading and posting. Might be an Idea to take a break now and again!!!! :scared:

Ever dreamt of attending your own funeral - you get to see everyone crying and then it hits you that you are still there, yet no-one can see you. You try and read the Gravestone but you cant make out the words - typical that!

You spot a distant relative who you never liked, whats he doing here ?- why the f@ck is he laughing and trying to cheer everyone up!!! It's a bloody funeral - show some respect!

Yep I've had this dream 6 or 7 times now...... stange or what!

Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:02 am
Account Closed

As a dream analysist I can confirm that you are battling with your inner hidden sexuality ...

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
My Dreams are mental - every night im searching this bloody forum and reading and posting. Might be an Idea to take a break now and again!!!! :scared:

Ever dreamt of attending your own funeral - you get to see everyone crying and then it hits you that you are still there, yet no-one can see you. You try and read the Gravestone but you cant make out the words - typical that!

You spot a distant relative who you never liked, whats he doing here ?- why the f@ck is he laughing and trying to cheer everyone up!!! It's a bloody funeral - show some respect!

Yep I've had this dream 6 or 7 times now...... stange or what!

Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:03 am
Banned

spiral tribe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I presume you woke in the morning with the sheet like a poppadom ...
They were indeed a bit crispy, funny thing though was that I went to sleep in a bed and awoke in a wig wam.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:06 am
Sharks out of the Pool

As a dream analysist I can confirm that you are battling with your inner hidden sexuality ...
Thanks fo that 3 legs
Strange I almost found myself tapping my foot to the Village people the other day!

When you came out - tell me what was it like ?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:16 am
Account Closed

None of my friends were that surprised really ...

I'd been cracking hazelnuts in my arse cheeks for years at Christmas parties ...

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Thanks fo that 3 legs
Strange I almost found myself tapping my foot to the Village people the other day!

When you came out - tell me what was it like ?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:26 am
Sharks out of the Pool

None of my friends were that surprised really ...

I'd been cracking hazelnuts in my arse cheeks for years at Christmas parties ...
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:42 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka

If i were you i'd get someone to take a look at your gas flu