Nuke the gay fat ginger god bothering tree hugging whales

Old Jul 5th 2010, 7:33 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nuke the gay fat ginger god bothering tree hugging whales

Is that most people offended?
Old Jul 5th 2010, 7:35 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nuke the gay fat ginger god bothering tree hugging whales

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Is that most people offended?
You forgot to mention Pikey, Jock and Yank
Old Jul 5th 2010, 7:37 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
You forgot to mention Pikey, Jock and Yank
Jocks = Ginger
Yanks = Fat

you're right about the Pikies though
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:02 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Don't fall into any of those so i'm happy. Now - if you add stupid, blonde and old you got 'er.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:28 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Don't fall into any of those so i'm happy. Now - if you add stupid, blonde and old you got 'er.
Can't use the blonde unless this particular whale doesn't have matching collar anc cuffs
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:33 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Can't use the blonde unless this particular whale doesn't have matching collar anc cuffs
bleach the carpet - are you 'avin a larf.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:46 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

bleach the carpet - are you 'avin a larf.
Rip it up and expose the floorboards for god's sake!
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:48 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Rip it up and expose the floorboards for god's sake!
See now I was going to make the comment about floorboards but thought it might come across in a "look at me I have flooboards aren't I big and clever" type way, so didn't And at my age it's not so much high end hardwood more like cheap copycat lino
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:52 am
I'm Old Gregg!

See now I was going to make the comment about floorboards but thought it might come across in a "look at me I have flooboards aren't I big and clever" type way, so didn't And at my age it's not so much high end hardwood more like cheap copycat lino
are you trying to tell us that you had labiaplasty surgery, or are you actually talking about the floors in your house?
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:55 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

are you trying to tell us that you had labiaplasty surgery, or are you actually talking about the floors in your house?
Saw à documentary on that. Some of those chicks looked like the open bomb bay doors of a B-52
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:02 am
Sawdust making harpy

neither confirming nor denying anything about interior decor.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:03 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

They could use the extra skin for burns victims, they'd be awfully smooth and sensitive.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

emma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to behold

Nothing wrong with gingers! My 8 year old boy has ginger hair and is soooo proud, bless him! Some kids at school said orange head, orange head to him , to which he replied" Actually, Its ginger to you!" I get offended, but he wouldnt and thats all that matters!
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:11 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by welshviking
They could use the extra skin for burns victims, they'd be awfully smooth and sensitive.
I know a guy who had something similar done. When he was a kid he had to have a dangerous birthmark removed from behind his head behind his left ear, just below the hair line. They took a skin graft from just above his pubic bone area. He was only 6 at the time. Anyway, he said it was all fine and dandy and no one noticed a thing until he hit puberty when suddenly he started growing short thick curly black hairs behind his ear. He then began wet shaving behind that ear on a daily basis to avoid being called "Pube-Ear"

He laughs about it now as do everyone he tells.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:11 am
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by welshviking
isn't there a joke about this with the puchline along the lines of "oh and the guy in ward 3 says thanks for the new ears"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.