Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Nottingham Forest Promoted

Nottingham Forest Promoted

Old May 5th 2008, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice
Default Nottingham Forest Promoted

Can't wait to catch a few games on Foxtel now were back in the Championship. And with Derby relegated the juicey clash is back on.

Come on you original Reds
Old May 5th 2008, 1:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nottingham Forest Promoted

Originally Posted by Demented Ferret
Can't wait to catch a few games on Foxtel now were back in the Championship. And with Derby relegated the juicey clash is back on.

Come on you original Reds
Old May 5th 2008, 3:18 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello fellow tricky trees...I'm only just starting to sober up what a day

Forest up Direby and Fester down

Have a look at some of the pics on here

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=25372.0
Old May 5th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sincere congrats to the florist tree huggers from a Rams fan here!

Having accepted relegation was a certainty ages ago for us, florist's promotion is a genuine positive for me. Don't get me wrong, I laughed my head off when you lot missed out last year to the mighty Yeovil! (just as, I'm sure, you delighted in our humiliation this season)...BUT it's not the same without a good meaty local derby to look forward to eh?

Can't wait for the meetings next season. we have a decent record against you of late....just a shame I'll be in Adelaide when the two teams lock horns next.

Here's to a decent next season for both clubs . Who knows, this time next year the two clubs could be back where they belong in the Premier League. Having said that, the Championship is far more fun, with all the teams pretty evenly matched.

Anyhow, enjoy your celebrations and good Luck.
Old May 5th 2008, 6:50 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey..good wishes from a sheepsha**er

Let the battle for East Midlands supremity commence

All the best Rammy
Old May 5th 2008, 11:11 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Great weekend for the Reds and god I was nervous listening to the game on the net (especially when Donny scored and Yeovil pulled one back). But for once everything fell into place and the drinking could carry on. Also the barrage of drunken phone calls from my mates at all times (thanks guys) the missus was very impressed!

As everyone has said bring on the Derby!!!
I still cant manage to wish them good luck though!

Originally Posted by perksy
Blimey..good wishes from a sheepsha**er

Let the battle for East Midlands supremity commence

All the best Rammy
Old May 6th 2008, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Congratulations Forest.

Always enjoyed my trips to the City Ground (well last 3 seasons) Nottingham is a good city for a weekend - midweek trip away.

Shame i won't be able to make it next season (ninian park has to take priority for a trip back home) but i'm sure it'll be another good season for all concerned.

regards

The Champions
Old May 6th 2008, 7:04 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Forest, commiserations Derby. Big congrats to Stoke for getting promotion to the Premiership
Old May 6th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

"As everyone has said bring on the Derby!!!
I still cant manage to wish them good luck though! "

I like to see ALL east mids teams doing well....with the obvious exception of when it's Rams v Trees, when only a Derby win will do

I've been to my fair share of matches between our 2 teams......at the Baseball Ground, The City Ground and Pride Park. Been delighted by some great wins and shattered by some awful defeats.....it's all good fun!

Let battle commence next season
Old May 6th 2008, 8:00 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I have been living in Derby for the past few months.

It has been great fun listening to the excuses made by disillusioned sheepshaggers

.........even more so with Forest doing so well.

The last few years have been bad for me as I was a regular during the early Clough years when Forest won the championship and European cup.

The only consolation was that Derby were just as awful.....especially as I have worked in Derby for many years surrounded by sheepshaggers

Come on you reds

G
Old May 6th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Grayling
I have been living in Derby for the past few months.

It has been great fun listening to the excuses made by disillusioned sheepshaggers

.........even more so with Forest doing so well.

The last few years have been bad for me as I was a regular during the early Clough years when Forest won the championship and European cup.

The only consolation was that Derby were just as awful.....especially as I have worked in Derby for many years surrounded by sheepshaggers

Come on you reds

G
Now that Colin Calderwood has recieved a stay of execution, how do you think you'll do in the championship as a lot of Forest fans thought he should have gone a while back.
Old May 6th 2008, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

With lLeeds and Swansea probably up as well, next seasons championship is going to be full on.

Looks like we may well be out of there
Old May 6th 2008, 8:15 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smudger_scfc
Now that Colin Calderwood has recieved a stay of execution, how do you think you'll do in the championship as a lot of Forest fans thought he should have gone a while back.
He will keep the seat warm until Nigel is ready
Old May 6th 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grayling
He will keep the seat warm until Nigel is ready
Ahhh right, well good luck anyway
Old May 6th 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
With lLeeds and Swansea probably up as well, next seasons championship is going to be full on.

Looks like we may well be out of there
Palace have to be favorites i think. Can see the winners of Palace v the wurzels going on to win the play off final.

On another note, foxtel seem to be listing the championship play offs, any idea if they'll show league 1 and 2 aswell??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.