Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the......not funny at all thread !!!!

the......not funny at all thread !!!!

Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the......not funny at all thread !!!!

Gives us all time to get out our tri-focals
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:18 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
ha ha ha it will take him a while, he needs to leave the zimmer to get it oot

My dear little Soapy, if Abdel and I ever get to Australia, we so have to meet up for a beer.

Christ I shouldnt have eaten that pizza last night I really do smell.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
My dear little Soapy, if Abdel and I ever get to Australia, we so have to meet up for a beer.

Christ I shouldnt have eaten that pizza last night I really do smell.
good idea, your buying
oh and heres mine
Attached Images  
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:33 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

good idea, your buying
oh and heres mine

Oh look, I shall call you 'Soapy, the Marrow from Harrow'

You will have ladies dropping their panties at the sight of that.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Oh look, I shall call you 'Soapy, the Marrow from Harrow'

You will have ladies dropping their panties at the sight of that.
auch, i get that all the time
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:36 am

auch, i get that all the time
<snort>

i wonder if bordy's is bigger.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:37 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ok better show mine to.
Attached Thumbnails the......not funny at all thread !!!!-cagasrt2.jpg  
Master of verbal pish©

<snort>

i wonder if bordy's is bigger.
his photo might be
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Ok better show mine to.
i see u got the snip
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:38 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

i see u got the snip
Yeah but I'm still more fruity than you.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:40 am

I shall look at bananas in a different light now.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

ok ok, just for the ladies
Attached Thumbnails the......not funny at all thread !!!!-my.jpg  

Last edited by soapy©; Dec 28th 2005 at 9:50 am.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

An oldie! ... but it appears apt! ...

MY BIG OLE COCK! ...

>

>

>

>

>

and YES, altho I knew it was out there, I had to sift thru some right crap on Google 'Image search' to find that beast! ...
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Paul2004
An oldie! ... but it appears apt! ...

MY BIG OLE COCK! ...

>

>

>

>

>

and YES, altho I knew it was out there, I had to sift thru some right crap on Google 'Image search' to find that beast! ...
auch, that guys a midget
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:09 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

auch, that guys a midget

Aha! ... but look at his cock! ...

(a line I don't say that often thankfully ... )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.