Noooooooooooooo

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Noooooooooooooo

Came home from work (night duty) this morning, made breakfast for the kids, sat down to watch the news, whats that strange noise?? Sounds like its coming from the laundry, opens the door and.......................................
.......... :scared: was met by 4ft bubbles,

The OH put the washing on before he left for work and put top loader powder in our front loader

To make matters worse I then heard one of the roofers from the building site opposite shout to his mate "hey get a look at that" so curiosity got the better of me and i opened the door Oh yes the suds had made there way through the drains in the road

I quickly closed the door, hope to god they did"nt see me, I am off to bed
Di
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:09 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Noooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Came home from work (night duty) this morning, made breakfast for the kids, sat down to watch the news, whats that strange noise?? Sounds like its coming from the laundry, opens the door and.......................................
.......... :scared: was met by 4ft bubbles,

The OH put the washing on before he left for work and put top loader powder in our front loader

To make matters worse I then heard one of the roofers from the building site opposite shout to his mate "hey get a look at that" so curiosity got the better of me and i opened the door Oh yes the suds had made there way through the drains in the road

I quickly closed the door, hope to god they did"nt see me, I am off to bed
Di
Lol well 4ft bubbles sounds quite nice - I could think of worse 4ft scaries to come home to
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:51 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I thought it was gonna be a 4 Ft HUNTSMAN ffs.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 11:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i know someone who put washing up liquid in a dishwasher
cant think who it was now though