Nooooo!!

Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold
Default Nooooo!!

OK after a bit of a wobble (alright argument with hubby) a few days ago and going through the negatives that could happen, we talked things through things were going OK. I have now got to break it to hubby that I have found something else to worry about. The BBC have just started showing All Saints series 5 and it has finished until the new year. If we go to OZ they are ahead of us so I will miss 5 series in all. Not sure he is going to be to happy about it but I need my fix. Yes I know it's sad but it does give a gritty realistic feel to Australian life, though we are still torn between Brisbane, the lovely Melbourne suburb of Erinsborough or the seaside location of summer bay
Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Re: Nooooo!!

Originally Posted by TMRE
OK after a bit of a wobble (alright argument with hubby) a few days ago and going through the negatives that could happen, we talked things through things were going OK. I have now got to break it to hubby that I have found something else to worry about. The BBC have just started showing All Saints series 5 and it has finished until the new year. If we go to OZ they are ahead of us so I will miss 5 series in all. Not sure he is going to be to happy about it but I need my fix. Yes I know it's sad but it does give a gritty realistic feel to Australian life, though we are still torn between Brisbane, the lovely Melbourne suburb of Erinsborough or the seaside location of summer bay
can you buy it on DVD? If you can problem solved!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:12 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by black cat
can you buy it on DVD? If you can problem solved!
I second black cat Oz will have it for sale betcha

otherwise get friends to record it and send it over
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:18 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

What's All Saints?

Am I missing something good?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:23 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
What's All Saints?

Aussie medical drama
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kapri
What's All Saints?

No
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:10 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TMRE
No
Problem solved http://www.sanity.com.au/product/pro...sp?sku=2095609