Reload this Page >

No Room for Doom&Gloom

No Room for Doom&Gloom

Old Mar 29th 2009, 2:25 am
Account Closed

La Vida loca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No Room for Doom&Gloom

Question for you guys.

Have we all gone into a capatalist pig dog world, where by if we are not making six figure salaries and our house price isnt increasing by 20% a year we are all doomed and classed as poor?

A reality check is needed, we have all had a fantastic role for 10 years, some more than others, for me I am completely broke due to the economic crisis due to making poor decisions at the wrong time, but I have food, drink beer and have a roof over my head.

Having a shirt on my back with the above makes me a rich man in my eyes to continue tasting the fruits of Australia from the local fruit market.

Just because I dont have pool, a huge 4x2 , 4 off 50" plasma's doesnt make me go into a frenzy we are doomed and Im at the bottom of the food chain.

If the world needs to take a breath due to the greed that has gone on over the past 10 years let us change what the future holds and get back to grass root principles.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

northernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to all
Default Re: No Room for Doom&Gloom

Your wealth is your health...

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
Question for you guys.

Have we all gone into a capatalist pig dog world, where by if we are not making six figure salaries and our house price isnt increasing by 20% a year we are all doomed and classed as poor?

A reality check is needed, we have all had a fantastic role for 10 years, some more than others, for me I am completely broke due to the economic crisis due to making poor decisions at the wrong time, but I have food, drink beer and have a roof over my head.

Having a shirt on my back with the above makes me a rich man in my eyes to continue tasting the fruits of Australia from the local fruit market.

Just because I dont have pool, a huge 4x2 , 4 off 50" plasma's doesnt make me go into a frenzy we are doomed and Im at the bottom of the food chain.

If the world needs to take a breath due to the greed that has gone on over the past 10 years let us change what the future holds and get back to grass root principles.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 3:30 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernlights
Your wealth is your health...
Bill Gates is fitter than Cadell Evans?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 3:43 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
......If the world needs to take a breath due to the greed that has gone on over the past 10 years let us change what the future holds and get back to grass root principles.
Right that's it. I'm off to strip naked, roll in some mud & find myself a hut to live in.

Enough of living in this materialistic world.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Right that's it. I'm off to strip naked, roll in some mud & find myself a hut to live in.

Me too - I'm off to burn all my clothes, regrettably contributing to the smoke filled atmosphere, and run around naked. What on earth could go wrong.

"Listen officer... it's like this...."

To answer your question - no, we have not gone into a capitalist world. We probably always have and always will. That's life - and I don't need a reality check. But your concern is touching... will you bring some fruits to my house please?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:13 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slipshot
To answer your question - no, we have not gone into a capitalist world. We probably always have and always will. That's life - and I don't need a reality check. But your concern is touching... will you bring some fruits to my house please?

Make sure it's organic as you wouldn't want to contaminate

It's all about development - we buy things to better our lives. It's just a case of knowing how much and when to stop.

I'm off to live the good life
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

folic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond repute

You reap as you sow

As true today as in Biblical times

Spend in haste, repent in leisure

etc.

Muck to brass and back again in 3 generations, etc.

The world didn't start when we were born and it won't end when we depart it.

Pearls of wisdom were hard learned and stand the test of time. Some of us have learned. Others have still to learn. A few will never learn.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

I'm not saying that the thought of you doing all of the above doesn't float my boat . . . but I thought you were a material girl?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by spartacus
I'm not saying that the thought of you doing all of the above doesn't float my boat . . . but I thought you were a material girl?
Have you been drinking again