nightmare

Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default nightmare

what a nightmare,as weve explained before our house has just fell thru for the second time.We have had a call from someone in our village offering us 35 grand less for cash and we could be done and dusted in a week.
Why is life a nightmare,were sat ere with no jobs boxes gone etc etc.What would you guys do ?
paulax
Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:51 pm
HCJ
Forum Regular

HCJ is a jewel in the roughHCJ is a jewel in the roughHCJ is a jewel in the roughHCJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: nightmare

I'd do this.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

What a bugger, can't imagine how crap you are feeling.
I'm not in your shoes but would be very tempted by your neighbours offer but of course depends on whether you can drop that much and how much you want to be on your way.
Could you leave house sale for agent to deal with and book flights anyway. I know when we get to that point, we will need house sale money to pay for shipping etc so appreciate that may not be an option.
Hope it all works out for you.
Sammy
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:15 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

mmmm...scary! depends how much the money means to you! £35k is alot of dough, but if you don't need it quite so much, then I would take the money and run.....need to ask yourself if you can afford to do with the lesser amount.....have you asked if they would consider uping the offer by say another £10k?
good luck Ems x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

thanks everyone,not sure we can drop by this much.We are trying to see if we can remortgage so we can leave the house to sell.
Thought this would be the easy bit ,turns out the visa was the easy bit x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Gordy834 will become famous soon enough

It's not a nightmare............

Just read another post from some poor guy who's fasting, prior to some serious-sounding surgery.....

Who would you rather be right now??? A healthy guy short of a few quid and in good health............or unhealthy with lots of money???

Gordon
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gordy834
It's not a nightmare............

Just read another post from some poor guy who's fasting, prior to some serious-sounding surgery.....

Who would you rather be right now??? A healthy guy short of a few quid and in good health............or unhealthy with lots of money???

Gordon
in my world at the minute gordon it is a nightmare .
Iwas asking for advice not comparing to people thankyou
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:26 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony s
in my world at the minute gordon it is a nightmare .
Iwas asking for advice not comparing to people thankyou
Hey

I feel for you mate this is a horrible decision to have to make can you not rent it for a while and try selling again later

Good luck
house selling karma on the way
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

Gordy834 will become famous soon enough

Okay..............my advice is 'don't do it'. Hold out for what you want.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:35 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it sells soon
not sure what I'd do in your situation. Good Luck anyhow
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: nightmare

we had the same problem when selling our house to move to oz, 2 people pulled out at the last min ( so annoying ) we ended up going to oz with house not sold, it was a night mare trying to sell when over here and ended up having to accept a reduced offer!! 2 years later were doing ok!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks all, but i think were going to leave it to sell. we have to vailidate visas by feb08 anyhow.the only good thing is that the same buyer from the start of this saga[6 months ago] still wants our house.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I know how difficult a decision it is we have dropped our house price by 15K today in the vain hope it will sell, I would take the money and run, it is all going to go belly up anyway.

Heart felt feelings for you and yours a tough decision.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:31 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony s
thanks all, but i think were going to leave it to sell. we have to vailidate visas by feb08 anyhow.the only good thing is that the same buyer from the start of this saga[6 months ago] still wants our house.
well thats a positive.....hopefully they can pull through again...fingers crossed Ems x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks guys x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.