Wikiposts

Nice pool!

Old Nov 20th 2006, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Nice pool!

apparently in Japan!

Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:29 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nice pool!

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
apparently in Japan!

Wow, I am gonna get me one of those.

Edit: Just noticed the sea in the second picture.... What's wrong with that beach?

Edit again: Love that avatar.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:44 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iPom
Wow, I am gonna get me one of those.

Edit: Just noticed the sea in the second picture.... What's wrong with that beach?

Edit again: Love that avatar.
if only we was multi millionaires!

I've acquired a bunch of really good avatars, let me know and I'll pm you the list and I can show you any if they sound like your thang ...
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:49 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow..I like,I like a lot.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:01 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
if only we was multi millionaires!

I've acquired a bunch of really good avatars, let me know and I'll pm you the list and I can show you any if they sound like your thang ...

Ah, one day..

Sure, love to see the list.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:28 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Nice pool!

LOL, I knew the Japanese were good at miniaturisation, but to miniaturise a beach... that's incredible!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
LOL, I knew the Japanese were good at miniaturisation, but to miniaturise a beach... that's incredible!
Isn't it!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

abit 'Trueman' showish i think. Whats wrong with a proper beach?
Still think it looks great though.
God what will the Japs think of next
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
abit 'Trueman' showish i think. Whats wrong with a proper beach?
Still think it looks great though.
God what will the Japs think of next

Shows up Bradford by the sea a little doesn't it
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
Shows up Bradford by the sea a little doesn't it
that'll be the day
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

that'll be the day

Have you seen it?. They think that the fountain in front of the courts and a bit of sand scattered round by city hall makes it a beach
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:10 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen it?. They think that the fountain in front of the courts and a bit of sand scattered round by city hall makes it a beach
Better not show the kids, so far they've been happy with the blow up paddling pool, if they knew this sort of thing existed I could have a riot on my hands!!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 12:25 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a bigger one just down the road from here
Attached Images  

Last edited by Perthforme; Nov 21st 2006 at 12:28 am.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 12:28 am
Account Closed

no i havn't seen it, but my mum told me about it!! what aload of crap. Who thought of that idea
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

no i havn't seen it, but my mum told me about it!! what aload of crap. Who thought of that idea

Confirmation,it is in Japan. At Yokohama,I think. We lived in hjJapan for ages but never visitsed. BTW there is a real beach just behind. The japanese love everything to be convenient so I guess this is the prfect beach. If it rains just put the roof on. Also, you never get sunburned!
Convenient Huh!

Not sure but I think there is also one in Dubai.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.