Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

News for Chelsea haters....

News for Chelsea haters....

Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News for Chelsea haters....

Didn't hear you.

How many european cups did you say?

G
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Didn't hear you.

How many european cups did you say?

G

Did not hear you. how poor is your team?,financially and position in the table wise, whoever you follow!. Anyone can harp on about the past but how confident are you that your team is in such as good position to dominate the future as Chelsea?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:33 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
Did not hear you. how poor is your team?,financially and position in the table wise, whoever you follow!. Anyone can harp on about the past but how confident are you that your team is in such as good position to dominate the future as Chelsea?
How many did you say

G
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

How many did you say

G

Sorry mate, I did not hear you?, what did you say............must get this broadband sorted out. Did you say something about your team were very poor and could not afford any players and had a terrible manager that has won you no cups at all and you will end up mid table at best and at least 35 point behind Champions Chelsea?...................or did you say well done for your success mate and have a nice evening and lets drink to that.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:40 am
Bitter and twisted

Sorry mate, I did not hear you?, what did you say............must get this broadband sorted out. Did you say something about your team were very poor and could not afford any players and had a terrible manager that has won you no cups at all and you will end up mid table at best and at least 35 point behind Champions Chelsea?...................or did you say well done for your success mate and have a nice evening and lets drink to that.
I'll take it that the answer is none then

G
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

I'll take it that the answer is none then

G

Yep its 9.45pm here chap............I heard that this time, did you say your team is short of cups???????. Perhaps you should look to the future and not be rosy about the past which no one remembers. Put it this way, if you asked any neutral football fans and non football fans in the world today which was the best team in the land and has the potential to dominate world football for many years to come they will all say Chelsea. But if you asked them who won the F.A cup or European cup in 1934 they would struggle to mention your team who ever they are?. You don't want to tell me who your team are do you ,in case I laugh too much. Anyway. going for a swim now cos it is pretty barmy here and don't want you to go out on a loosing post so have a lovely evening sir and lets raise a glass to the Champions of the English Premier League for the second season in a row and probably the Champs of Europe to boot. tootle pip old chap.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:58 am
Bitter and twisted

and probably the Champs of Europe to boot.
nice to have dreams

Several English clubs have already done that.

Can't find any record of Chelsea winning it though

G
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

nice to have dreams

Several English clubs have already done that.

Can't find any record of Chelsea winning it though

G

Oh that is better, I am on my wireless laptop in the pool and hope that I can hear you better now . Yes......yes...... receiving you now loud and clear!. Modern technology ifs fantastic isn't it. Ow thanks for the congratulations you are not as bitter as I thought and welcome your praise of Chelsea. Your team is fantastic too and wish you all the luck next season and hope you do reach the top half of the table next year. good onya mate. So nice to not have a person attacking the team you have followed all your life and have some rationality and praise for something that is quite clearly very good at the moment. Oh no................I have just fell of my air bed...................glug,glug,glug. :scared:
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:15 am
Bitter and twisted

Oh that is better, I am on my wireless laptop in the pool and hope that I can hear you better now . Yes......yes...... receiving you now loud and clear!. Modern technology ifs fantastic isn't it. Ow thanks for the congratulations you are not as bitter as I thought and welcome your praise of Chelsea. Your team is fantastic too and wish you all the luck next season and hope you do reach the top half of the table next year. good onya mate. So nice to not have a person attacking the team you have followed all your life and have some rationality and praise for something that is quite clearly very good at the moment. Oh no................I have just fell of my air bed...................glug,glug,glug. :scared:
Only the BEST teams in Europe win the european championship.

Sweet dreams

G
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:55 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

He might leave and buy your team and make them the best team in the world as he has with Chelsea. Oh,............. but you would berate him as all do because he is not the owner of their club. So all of you non Chelsea fans can sigh relief that he is not the owner of your chosen club. Jealousy is such an ugly trait.
the reality of it is that most people will look upon chavski as the cheap whore of football, passed from punter to punter!
I for one don`t begrudge chavski their success why should I? we`ve been laughing at em for years!
one point I do disagree with you on is the 99% of fans bit,we have been a successful club and hopefully this will continue in the future but we have also kept our integrity and tradition! history is one thing money cannot buy.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 2:49 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

UAFA cup 3/4 seasons ago AND then went on to win the cup played for by winners of the 2 European cups ....Super cup or something like that
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:00 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: News for Chelsea haters....

Weekend prediction - Nufc 1 - Cheltenham 1

Souness sacked and Cheltenham get 500K in the replay

Obviously the good point is shearers 201st record goal!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

stokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant future

The quicker that FA/UEFA/FIFA do something to stop the West London Money Launderers ruining football (plus anyone else for that matter) the better.

My boss in Oz is a Chelscum "supporter" before that it was the Woolwich nomads and before that it was Manure, probably the Hubcap thieves next year.

Just ask most Chelscum supporters where were you when you were shit and it soon shuts them up.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stokesy43
The quicker that FA/UEFA/FIFA do something to stop the West London Money Launderers ruining football (plus anyone else for that matter) the better.

My boss in Oz is a Chelscum "supporter" before that it was the Woolwich nomads and before that it was Manure, probably the Hubcap thieves next year.

Just ask most Chelscum supporters where were you when you were shit and it soon shuts them up.

I am 51 years old and I was born a Chelsea Fan, I come from a long line of Chelsea Fans. I have never waivered and crossed the line to support another team even when some seasons we were utter crap, thats 'cos I'm a real fan. I may not be a "local fan" anymore but why should this make a difference I can still follow them and cheer them on in the good tradition of a real fan.
There will always be the "jump on the band wagon" fans and the "I'm just here for a good old punch-up" type fans but there are also a lot of die hard, here for the long haul type fans like me. So whether we are at the top and have all the money and players we need or are going through hard times some of us will always support our teams.............thats me Blue all the way through...........Chelsea, the best!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:58 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Said it before and I'll say it again gentlemen. They're a freak show. Nothing more - nothing less.

Most grass root fans around the U.K. pubs on match day just laugh them off.

This isn't the great Liverpool of the 70's and 80's, or Man Utd of the 90's. They've been engineered by people that don't have Chelsea in their blood, like the boards at most other Premiership clubs. Just a man's hobby with dirty money.

When I sat in the North Bank in December and watched them out class us 0-2, you realise what a class outfit they are. But when their CEO announces a robust business plan to break even in five years, everything falls into perspective.

In essence, the success you're seeing on the pitch just isn't sustainable with the pantomime going on behind the scenes at Stamford Bridge.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.