A newby

Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:30 pm
Cov Boy in Oz

Skyblue1 will become famous soon enoughSkyblue1 will become famous soon enough
Smile A newby

Hi all,
I'm Martin & I'm due to move to Australia in Jan 09.... I want the best things to do, best places to go & any info we could take with us.... We're going to live in the Sunshine Coast area of Queensland so any info on this, let me know....

All in all, it'll be a fantastic experience....

Look forward to doing OZ

Martin:~)
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:32 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: A newby

hello there

i'm bec, the OH is egg, we are going to the sunshine coast in june, thats if we sell the bloody house in time:curse::curse:
how far into the process are you?
bec
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:35 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Skyblue1
Hi all,
I'm Martin & I'm due to move to Australia in Jan 09.... I want the best things to do, best places to go & any info we could take with us.... We're going to live in the Sunshine Coast area of Queensland so any info on this, let me know....

Look forward to doing OZ

Hi Martin

Welcome to B.E
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:38 pm
Cov Boy in Oz

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello there

i'm bec, the OH is egg, we are going to the sunshine coast in june, thats if we sell the bloody house in time:curse::curse:
how far into the process are you?
bec
Hi Bec, we are just looking into Visas, getting jobs etc... all getting a bit hectic tho.... can't wait till we're there...

Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hello Martin
Welcome to the site. I am sure that you will find out loads of useful information and there will be plenty of nice peeps to answer any questions you may have.
Also, try doing a search, (on the top menu bar) as you may also find this useful.
Good luck
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:47 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome aboard
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi newby,

Welcome to BE - there are several different forums under 'Australia' - take the time to look at them all and also to experiment with the blue tabs at the top of the page which say things like 'blogs'. Hopefully, you'll find lots of useful info and work out where is the best place to ask different sorts of questions.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:36 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome

nice to meet you mate, fraid I'm Sydneybound
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:30 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome.
great advice and new virtual mates await you.
You will have fun
although you may become addicted
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:40 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Look forward to doing OZ

hello....skyblue1 are you a cov city supporter living in leicester
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Hey Martin

Welcome to the nut house
You will find out all the info you need here and meet some great and helpful people here.

http://www.maroochydoremooloolaba.com.au/

There is a bit of reading for you about the sunny coast here. They will also post a free map to you aswell
Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

yvonnemidwife will become famous soon enoughyvonnemidwife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
hello....skyblue1 are you a cov city supporter living in leicester
I'm afraid I am a Cov City fan in Leicester, born & bred in Cov & I'll miss the games very much.... ah well...

Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:34 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Hi all,

Look forward to doing OZ

Welcome to Expats!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:36 am
Cov Boy in Oz

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Welcome to Expats!
Hi LisaD, at a guess you've already got there.... hope its all its cracked up to be.....

Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hello and welcome.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.