Newbies

Old Apr 9th 2007, 4:16 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Newbies

Any newbies in the house tonight ?????
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:19 pm
Account Closed

freespirit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbies

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Any newbies in the house tonight ?????
Hey

Im a newbie

How are you this evening?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:24 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Freespirit ... Love the username

So whats your story ??

Welcome,Lee
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:27 pm
Account Closed

Hello Freespirit ... Love the username

So whats your story ??

Welcome,Lee

Thank you Lee - nice to meet you

You off to Oz?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:29 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by freespirit
Thank you Lee - nice to meet you

You off to Oz?
Thats the plan (liable to change tho' )

Are you planning the big move then freespirit ?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

Thats the plan (liable to change tho' )

Are you planning the big move then freespirit ?

Hey

Dont be so negative - if you want it badly enough you will have it

I am planning to go to Oz - unsure where tho - choices being Melbourne or Brisbane - maybe I will just decide when I am at the airport

Where you heading Lee?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:34 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Hey

Dont be so negative - if you want it badly enough you will have it

I am planning to go to Oz - unsure where tho - choices being Melbourne or Brisbane - maybe I will just decide when I am at the airport

Where you heading Lee?
Ahhhh that would be telling

I hear Perth is nice but getting more expensive by the day .

(im off to Melbourne )
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:37 pm
Account Closed

Ahhhh that would be telling

I hear Perth is nice but getting more expensive by the day .

(im off to Melbourne )
Perth is so expensive - way out of my price range

Melbourne is nice so I have heard - what made you choose there?

Have you had a godo weekend?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:41 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Perth is so expensive - way out of my price range

Melbourne is nice so I have heard - what made you choose there?

Have you had a godo weekend?
I fancied the seasonal weather,the job opportunities,it has a great rep as a fantastic city,plenty to do all within a few hours drive and its another couple of thousand miles away from blighty than Perth .

So what are you looking for in a location ? Ask around in the forum and all your questions will be answered (hopefully !)

Best of luck in your decision,

Lee
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

I fancied the seasonal weather,the job opportunities,it has a great rep as a fantastic city,plenty to do all within a few hours drive and its another couple of thousand miles away from blighty than Perth .

So what are you looking for in a location ? Ask around in the forum and all your questions will be answered (hopefully !)

Best of luck in your decision,

Lee
I want a change - simple as

I will thanks for your welcome Lee

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:16 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

nice one blighty,nice post mate..
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:17 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by aston man
Thanks Ast

wot are you after ?????
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by aston man
Are people always this nice on here?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:19 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Are people always this nice on here?
lol
no
you'll learn
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

lol
no
you'll learn
OOOOO

I dont like the sound of that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.