Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

New toy - Recreational Licences

New toy - Recreational Licences

Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default New toy - Recreational Licences

Something for everyone:

i. You can admire and simultaneously slag off this heap of shite.

ii. You can acuse me of being a noisy, materialistic acreage dwelling oaf. There you go Jad - one for you.

iii. We can argue about the merits of Recreational Motorbike licenses.
I don't have a motorbike licence and the bike is not registered.

iv. We can argue/discuss about the pitfalls and trials of getting Ls and a full motorbike licence. Anyone done it?

v. You can offer advice as to how to hide the cost from the Missus. Actually it was a good buy, cheap enough to ensure I get my money back if I ever sell.

Seriously, my mate reckons I can ride up my quiet semi-rural bitumen 50k speed limit non arterial route to the shops on a Rec licence. Can I (its as cheap as chips to register)? The website mentions non arterial routes and limits under 100k as well as state forests etc.

PS Don't you hate attaching photos. I'm scared I will attach the wrong one and have thousands of BErs briefly looking at girls with their jugs hanging out. Top tip - name all photos.
Attached Thumbnails New toy - Recreational Licences-xr250.jpg  

Last edited by BadgeIsBack; Mar 14th 2008 at 11:05 pm.