Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

New Girl arriving Melbourne for Xmas Hols!

New Girl arriving Melbourne for Xmas Hols!

Old Dec 12th 2009, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

annamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant future
Default New Girl arriving Melbourne for Xmas Hols!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
I'm arriving in Melbourne for just a one week whistlestop tour over the Xmas hols and the purpose is to do a quick reccie and hopefully make some arrangements for when I migrate in March!

Having never been to Melbourne before it's a bit of a stab in the dark but I hear great things and what is there to lose?!

I'm a 34 year old girl and I would love to meet up with anyone who is around at that time!Feel free to contact me!
Thanks!
Old Dec 12th 2009, 3:46 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Girl arriving Melbourne for Xmas Hols!

Originally Posted by annamichelle2310
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
I'm arriving in Melbourne for just a one week whistlestop tour over the Xmas hols and the purpose is to do a quick reccie and hopefully make some arrangements for when I migrate in March!

Having never been to Melbourne before it's a bit of a stab in the dark but I hear great things and what is there to lose?!

I'm a 34 year old girl and I would love to meet up with anyone who is around at that time!Feel free to contact me!
Thanks!
Won't be there but wantes to wish you lots of luck, some lovely people in Mellie
Old Dec 12th 2009, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks!
I understand that there is a meet in St Kilda on Boxing Day at the BBQ area of Catani Gardens. What are you doing on Christmas Day? I have a few waifs coming to my house in the burbs and you are more than welcome to join us
Old Dec 12th 2009, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

annamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant futureannamichelle2310 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hebe
I understand that there is a meet in St Kilda on Boxing Day at the BBQ area of Catani Gardens. What are you doing on Christmas Day? I have a few waifs coming to my house in the burbs and you are more than welcome to join us
Hi
Great! Count me in for Boxing Day definitely! And wow, thankyou so much for the invite for Xmas Day too! People are so kind, thankyou.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

beachlou is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Thanks!
Hi

My husband and I have just arrived in Melbourne yesterday-love it so far! Not sure we'd be any use to you but will be around if you want to meet up.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beachlou
Hi

My husband and I have just arrived in Melbourne yesterday-love it so far! Not sure we'd be any use to you but will be around if you want to meet up.
Would love to! Are you jet lagged?
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

beachlou is an unknown quantity at this point

Would love to! Are you jet lagged?
Not really as we flew from Cambodia (spent 3 months travelling SE Asia before arriving) and melbourne is only 4 hrs ahead. Let me know when you want to meet, maybe we could get a group of us together?
Old Dec 14th 2009, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beachlou
Not really as we flew from Cambodia (spent 3 months travelling SE Asia before arriving) and melbourne is only 4 hrs ahead. Let me know when you want to meet, maybe we could get a group of us together?
Would love to!