Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A New Game - The Avatar Above!

A New Game - The Avatar Above!

Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A New Game - The Avatar Above!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Actually, I think 'why did you choose this avatar?' Don't you mostly drink red wine?
You have been the first one to spot this.....the real ale's is a bit of a passion of mine, and i drink them all the time when out, but there is a difference to the hand pulled pint you get in the pub, to that which you buy in bottle or can for home consumption. Hence why I'm mostly sat at pc, bladdered with rather a large glass of red, instead!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
You have been the first one to spot this.....the real ale's is a bit of a passion of mine, and i drink them all the time when out, but there is a difference to the hand pulled pint you get in the pub, to that which you buy in bottle or can for home consumption. Hence why I'm mostly sat at pc, bladdered with rather a large glass of red, instead!!!
You sure you are not a man?!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

You sure you are not a man?!!!
OMG...are you sure your not my OH...he says this to me ALL the time (makes me wonder what that makes him)
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

OMG...are you sure your not my OH...he says this to me ALL the time (makes me wonder what that makes him)
Gay?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gay?
Thats what I said Then he requestions what he said...and says......you SHOULD have been born a bloke Then he goes and put an ice pack on his black eyes
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:44 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats what I said Then he requestions what he said...and says......you SHOULD have been born a bloke Then he goes and put an ice pack on his black eyes
Avatar above makes me wanna head for the fridge and crack a coldie (heck who cares if it's only 5.45 am)!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Avatar above makes me wanna head for the fridge and crack a coldie (heck who cares if it's only 5.45 am)!!!
the avatar above makes me randy!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gonnago
the avatar above makes me randy!!
The avatar above me, makes me think, That is really long hair on that picture
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:32 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
The avatar above me, makes me think, That is really long hair on that picture
The avatar above me makes me nostalgic for when my kids were small
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:09 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
The avatar above me makes me nostalgic for when my kids were small
The avatar above makes me dizzy...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
The avatar above makes me dizzy...

Dick Head.

That's what the avatar above makes me think
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:20 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Dick Head.

That's what the avatar above makes me think
The avatar above makes me think of bad music, batwing jumpers, dodgy perms and camp singers

Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:21 pm
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

The avatar above reminds me not to leave baby in the corner

Edit: Beaten!

Double edit: you mean it's not Patrick Swayze?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:23 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buttockup
The avatar above reminds me not to leave baby in the corner

Edit: Beaten!

Double edit: you mean it's not Patrick Swayze?
Is it Patrick Swayze? I thought it was Morten Harket

take on me...take me on la la la la
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippy
The avatar above makes me think of bad music, batwing jumpers, dodgy perms and camp singers

Well that's just not nice.

I don't have a perm anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.