Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A New Game - The Avatar Above!

A New Game - The Avatar Above!

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A New Game - The Avatar Above!

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
You did it on purpose didn't 'cha. So, can you put that wig on me?

PS. We're enjoying 'I'm a celeb'. WTF is that Lynne woman all about?
I'm tryin now to do one using your current avatar, but tis proving hard ...

Oh she's classic! ... Good series I thought ...

Originally Posted by Issie
I am bloody loving it Paul.......you were right
EXCELLENT! ...
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:17 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
I'm tryin now to do one using your current avatar, but tis proving hard ...

Oh she's classic! ... Good series I thought ...

EXCELLENT! ...
It is and we're now on DVD2. I can't abide the woman. She makes me so angry.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

It is and we're now on DVD2. I can't abide the woman. She makes me so angry.
Noooooo! ... she's brilliant! ... well, funny to watch.

What about the lovvies? ...

Dunno if you is a prem member ?!?!

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:42 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooo! ... she's brilliant! ... well, funny to watch.

What about the lovvies? ...

Dunno if you is a prem member ?!?!

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...vatars/sgg.jpg
Sorry, but I can't laugh at her, she's an obnoxious control freak. Hmmm, the lovey dovey's. Well, I think he's an a*se for allowing that to occur when he had a long term partner.

Yes, I am a premium member, but that pic makes me look like a zombie....
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:40 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but I can't laugh at her, she's an obnoxious control freak. Hmmm, the lovey dovey's. Well, I think he's an a*se for allowing that to occur when he had a long term partner.

Dawn of the Dead
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

... I thought it was sweet to see them fall for each other. His wife was on TV when this was goin on and she seemed love the attention it was bringing her ... ... and to be honest I didn't like her.

I think they're still together ...

Give me more ammo and I'll do better ...
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:53 pm
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by Icarus
Dawn of the Dead
Haha, I agree.

... I thought it was sweet to see them fall for each other. His wife was on TV when this was goin on and she seemed love the attention it was bringing her ... ... and to be honest I didn't like her.

I think they're still together ...

Give me more ammo and I'll do better ...
You are just a big softie Paul. I obviously didn't get to see any of that, but I did see a pic of the lovebirds caught together somewhere recently. I love Janice, she's a scream.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

You are just a big softie Paul. I obviously didn't get to see any of that, but I did see a pic of the lovebirds caught together somewhere recently. I love Janice, she's a scream.
I am ...

Janice has earned herself her own smiley ...
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:27 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna play.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:32 pm
'In limboland'

I am ...

Janice has earned herself her own smiley ... http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...leys/awman.gif
Go Janice. Your avatar is slightly saucy.
Originally Posted by Ransi
I wanna play.
Get yourself an avatar then.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:37 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
I wanna play.
Get the "bum" one you used to have , just for the craic
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:41 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Get yourself an avatar then.
Im looking!

Dont know where I put it, I'll have a gander for a new one...
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Now would that be craic or crack!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:15 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by jerzo
Now would that be craic or crack!!!

St George
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

St George
That bloody puppet ....I feel like that today...kids are home :curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.