Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Never mind the wispas!!

Never mind the wispas!!

Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:50 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Never mind the wispas!!

Kmart have British Curlywurlys for 50c each!!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:51 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default Re: Never mind the wispas!!

Yeah but they're much smaller than I remember!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by squeezzii
Yeah but they're much smaller than I remember!
So were you though!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:24 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I'm waiting for the UK Dairy Milk ...
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:36 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I'm waiting for the UK Dairy Milk ...
It'll be a bit sour by the time it gets to Australia.......
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:41 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
It'll be a bit sour by the time it gets to Australia.......
Surely sour Dairy Milk tastes better than the shite sold here
Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:45 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Surely sour Dairy Milk tastes better than the shite sold here
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Creme eggs are imported from the UK too at the moment - the chocolate is so so much better.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Creme eggs are imported from the UK too at the moment - the chocolate is so so much better.
Yes. Just been in Hospital, nil by mouth for 4 days and the first thing I did when I was allowed to eat was go down to the shop and get a creme egg!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:25 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

BRING OVER MINSTRELS!!!!
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

and the Kmart Curlywurlys are UK made.

The exchange rate is working in our favour to make them 50c
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by Pomster
and the Kmart Curlywurlys are UK made.

The exchange rate is working in our favour to make them 50c
I bought some UK Creme Eggs today for the kids - they were delighted.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:44 am
Account Closed

I bought some UK Creme Eggs today for the kids - they were delighted.
UK creme eggs for the kids? Great swap
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:46 am

UK creme eggs for the kids? Great swap
I know, not sure what to do with myself tonight though.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:48 am
Account Closed

I know, not sure what to do with myself tonight though.
You, the hubby and some melted creme egg?