Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Neighbours or Home and Away

Neighbours or Home and Away

Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Neighbours or Home and Away

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
I cant spoil it all for you !! Check your karma
I need to know. I need to know.................
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

I too lurve Neighbours. It's why I want to move down under.

I have watched it from day 1 and even missed going on holiday because it was Charlene & Scott's wedding. I ended up staying with my gran who bought me the Angry Anderson song.
Even though we are going to Adelaide, I've told Hubby we will be going to visit Neighbours set.

Jill
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Catfucius will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by THORPES
I too lurve Neighbours. It's why I want to move down under.

I have watched it from day 1 and even missed going on holiday because it was Charlene & Scott's wedding. I ended up staying with my gran who bought me the Angry Anderson song.
Even though we are going to Adelaide, I've told Hubby we will be going to visit Neighbours set.

Jill
Fandabbydozie Jill... ..I went to 'Ramsay Street' those poor folk that live there must have us 'anoraks' up the to eyeballs wwandering around their cul de sac with a deranged grin on our faces ..went to the set and it was TINY.. and a tad grubby...instead of putting a stocking over the lense they must put a sack cos its looks quite sparkly on tv! but i loved it.. my OH took lots of pictures of me pointing at things with a gormless look on myface.. haha...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:58 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!! You are so naughty

Oh well - I don't like him anyway
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

was it Marco?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Gonna be out-numbered here but I am a big H&A fan. Can't get into Neighbours at all. Oh well, horses for courses!

Im like that with Eastenders, It just doesnt do anything for me, cant stand it ..i used to watch home and away when Pippa and Tom were there i remember a long black haired danny minogue coming into it and the best export since coffee was the guy who is now in NIP TUCK (was married to danny at one point?) he is soooooooooo droolable,, of course I watch these programmes for their cultural and political take on the country and not the beefcake totty ()
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Catfucius
Fandabbydozie Jill... ..I went to 'Ramsay Street' those poor folk that live there must have us 'anoraks' up the to eyeballs wwandering around their cul de sac with a deranged grin on our faces ..went to the set and it was TINY.. and a tad grubby...instead of putting a stocking over the lense they must put a sack cos its looks quite sparkly on tv! but i loved it.. my OH took lots of pictures of me pointing at things with a gormless look on myface.. haha...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Is it Carmella.

Please tell.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

the hall where they film all the night club scenes is for rent when they don't need it, went to my niece's 21st there, was lots of fun and a great place to have a party !!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I used to watch neighbours in UK, but never watch it now i'm in OZ.
Me too! I used to watch all those soaps and haven't watched any of them since I've been here
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rabsody
Me too! I used to watch all those soaps and haven't watched any of them since I've been here
When i was over earlier in the year i kept forgetting what time it was on etc but it didnt bother me so much as i could hear/see/smell all the things that Neighbours brings to me in bitesize pieces... its like a fix
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catfucius
oh i feel all warm and snuggly inside to find some like minded peeps

I cried when Harold left, i cried when Rosie was told there was no baby, i wanted to scratch that sams eyes out for coming back and i wouldnt mind a roll in the hay with Frazer...think they are in need of some more hunky males, i thought that Drew who was married to Libby was awesome, crikey he was excellent 'dream' fodder..

I could have wrote all that myself

LibbyX
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:54 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Neighbours is my guilty secret! Sadly I have missed the last 3 weeks - but if anyone can fill me in that'd be great (UK timeline!) - saw up to when Harold left and Paul's prodding Ned's ex (what is it with the way Ned walks?)

Hopefully get back to it this week, as I've just found out fiver on freeview show it at 7pm Though it was getting a bit drab I thought.... need someone like Izzy again
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapri
OMG!! You are so naughty

Oh well - I don't like him anyway
Can someone tell me who's funeral was on today in Oz. I'm going out of mind ere!!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

gshem is an unknown quantity at this point

We can be in the minority together cause I too am a H&A fan.

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Gonna be out-numbered here but I am a big H&A fan. Can't get into Neighbours at all. Oh well, horses for courses!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.