Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Neighbours or Home and Away

Neighbours or Home and Away

Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Catfucius will become famous soon enough
Default Neighbours or Home and Away

I did a search on this only because ive got a few spare minutes on my hands in my busy life you understand and nothing came up

Neighbours is such a popular programme and yet nobody seems to mention it, i just luurrvvve it.., its my little taste of Oz, when i hear the birds in the background or the those secata's (i know thats not spelt correctly but im rushing ) it just brings home some sweet smells of ozzie..i can say hand on heart its my favourite tv programme,,,,has anyone ever met any of the 'stars' from there?

I just cant get into home and away anymore it seems quite 'dark and edgy' i just want some fun fun fun,,:embaressed_smile: with the odd moment of tear jerking

Confession time i went to the neighbours lot when i was in OZ, i was like a kid in a sweet shop, but didnt meet no 'stars' that day ,,Paul Robinson...dicky leg an all i like!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neighbours or Home and Away

We live about 15 mins or so away from where it's filmed. Also quite a few of the cast live in and around the hills. Have seen Toady (I'm friends with his cousin - although they've fallen out!) and Steph at Knox. Another friend's son is in the same class as Paul Robinson's daughter and Libby lives up the road too.

They also filmed part of an episode in The Basin - but I missed it!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:28 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Neighbours is the only soap I watch - I love it it's my little bit of escapism

I tried to get into Home and Away (which I loved as a teenager) but found it hard going and gave up.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Watched Neighbours since it started......love it

Dont care what other think......its excellent!!

LibbyX
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

I've also watched Neighbours since it started. I even sky+ the old ones on UK Gold so I can rewatch them. God I'm sad.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i admit it im a Neighbours fan to ! Im watching it now, the funeral

Nicky
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:43 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Yes i admit it im a Neighbours fan to ! Im watching it now, the funeral

Nicky
For Gods sake don't say who's funeral it is

We're a couple of months behind remember
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
For Gods sake don't say who's funeral it is

We're a couple of months behind remember

I cant spoil it all for you !! Check your karma
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Crow
We live about 15 mins or so away from where it's filmed. Also quite a few of the cast live in and around the hills. Have seen Toady (I'm friends with his cousin - although they've fallen out!) and Steph at Knox. Another friend's son is in the same class as Paul Robinson's daughter and Libby lives up the road too.

They also filmed part of an episode in The Basin - but I missed it!
Oh Crow ,,i have two things to say one IM JELOUS and two WHEN CAN I MOVE IN . im a very clean cat i will bring my own bowl and everyt hing

Last edited by Catfucius; Jul 8th 2008 at 10:47 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Gonna be out-numbered here but I am a big H&A fan. Can't get into Neighbours at all. Oh well, horses for courses!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catfucius
Oh Crow ,,i have two things to say one IM JELOUS and two WHEN CAN I MOVE IN . im a very clean cat i will bring my own bowl and everyt hing
I just want to bump into Dan - in a very dark and quiet place
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

oh i feel all warm and snuggly inside to find some like minded peeps

I cried when Harold left, i cried when Rosie was told there was no baby, i wanted to scratch that sams eyes out for coming back and i wouldnt mind a roll in the hay with Frazer...think they are in need of some more hunky males, i thought that Drew who was married to Libby was awesome, crikey he was excellent 'dream' fodder..
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Crow
I just want to bump into Dan - in a very dark and quiet place
he's got tasty eyes that one and a sexy grin.. oh er missus i can feel my fur a trembling
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I used to watch neighbours in UK, but never watch it now i'm in OZ.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

NOTE TO SELF': MUST GET SPADED ? SOON, GETTING TO EXCITED..NO MORE KITTENS REQUIRED..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.