Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Need to transfer a million dollars to australia

Need to transfer a million dollars to australia

Old May 10th 2012, 6:38 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light
Default Need to transfer a million dollars to australia

What's the most economical way to get money over here. Last time it cost me 10%, would like to get that down a bit.
Old May 10th 2012, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to transfer a million dollars to australia

Briefcase full of cash
Old May 10th 2012, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

OakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud ofOakTree has much to be proud of

Open an account with a reputable online broker in the US. I know one that offers free transfers AND gives you interbank rates.
Old May 10th 2012, 7:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sent you a PM with my bank details.
Old May 10th 2012, 7:19 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

My family will courier it for you.
Old May 10th 2012, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm willing to be a mule and smuggle it in for you.... Providing you have it converted in to diamonds...not cash... Nice small round ones... Nothing sharp
Old May 10th 2012, 8:42 pm
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eddie007
I'm willing to be a mule and smuggle it in for you.... Providing you have it converted in to diamonds...not cash... Nice small round ones... Nothing sharp
You can convert to Singapore dollars. We have 10,000-dollar notes, so it is only 130 pieces! 10000x130 = 1.3 million SGD = 1 million AUD.
Old May 10th 2012, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furbacchione
What's the most economical way to get money over here. Last time it cost me 10%, would like to get that down a bit.
I stuff it in my Borat Suit

Yeah you may laugh, but trust me no one gives me a body search
Old May 10th 2012, 9:45 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you need it bringing from the UK I'm your mule!!! You buy my airline ticket and I will bring a large suitcase with your cash.
Old May 10th 2012, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

If a certain nameless australian expat living in Midsomer, Deepest Mummerset offers to personally courrier it for you say NO.... He aint coming back
Old May 10th 2012, 11:42 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Sent you a PM with my bank details.

On its way!
Old May 10th 2012, 11:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by eddie007

Ya the sharp ones tend to cut the sphincter up when you want to make a deposit - so to speak
Old May 10th 2012, 11:46 pm
Banned

OK seriously. I need to get the cash over here. It wasn't me but the last time I left it to my wife and she was charged 10% by anz.
Old May 11th 2012, 12:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furbacchione
OK seriously. I need to get the cash over here. It wasn't me but the last time I left it to my wife and she was charged 10% by anz.
Try www.ozforex.com
Old May 11th 2012, 1:36 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

My BSB number is 019891
Account number 01998728793019

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.