Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

need some house selling karma please.

need some house selling karma please.

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:39 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need some house selling karma please.

K given and fingers crossed for you.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by corgi
please please please could some one send me some house selling karma.
I have house for sale, but no one been round yet.
It worked for the CO . As had some sent ,so I know it will work to sell my house.

I know they will be others in the same boat as me , so lots needed please.

Thankyou in advance
Julie
our house had taken 6 months to sell, so i know what your going through.....karma sent
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 9:50 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

oh the things to look forward to huh.. can't wait
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Hi there, got to give notice if your under contract by writing. Ask if you can hire another agent under a joint sole agency agreement until your contract runs out with your 1st EA. If you have 3 beds or more you 've got to get a HIP, there's no getting out of it. Anything else just ask. Hope this helps.

Bushy. (joint sole agency just means that whoever sells gets the commission)

Originally Posted by twhurl
Hi Bushy,

Whats the best way to Sack ,my EA ?
From thursday I can give a weeks notice. Can I send him a letter or drop it around on thursday saying your gone next week ? Can I just ring ?
What about getting the new guy going so I dont have to HIP can I just say you start the following thursday ?

Thanks for your advice
cheers !
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Hi Julie. With regards to your rights, if they are not fulfilling their contract then they might be in breech, so point this out and tell them you will be seeking to hire another agent. They should sort it out then. But if you ask me, if they struggle to get a board up, then your in for a bumpy ride.

I am on a very busy main road. I will call them again, but do you know how long I must give them. Do I have any rights at all?
Julie
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bushman
Hi Julie. With regards to your rights, if they are not fulfilling their contract then they might be in breech, so point this out and tell them you will be seeking to hire another agent. They should sort it out then. But if you ask me, if they struggle to get a board up, then your in for a bumpy ride.
Thank you. wish me luck on this one.
julie
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:53 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

wouldn't let me sent you k but will send you good luck lovin' instead
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Hi
I have called a nother agent, they said they can get me one up on the same day. And think that over a week is not exceptable. I am now waiting for the MD to call me back from my estate agents.
You can do what they call joint agent get 2 agents working for you.
Julie
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah joint sole agencys cool, but make sure they only charge you there sole agency fee and not multi agency if you sell. The agent that sells gets the fee.

Hi
I have called a nother agent, they said they can get me one up on the same day. And think that over a week is not exceptable. I am now waiting for the MD to call me back from my estate agents.
You can do what they call joint agent get 2 agents working for you.
Julie
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Hi there, got to give notice if your under contract by writing. Ask if you can hire another agent under a joint sole agency agreement until your contract runs out with your 1st EA. If you have 3 beds or more you 've got to get a HIP, there's no getting out of it. Anything else just ask. Hope this helps.

Bushy. (joint sole agency just means that whoever sells gets the commission)
Thanks Bushy.
I was under the impression that if I already had my house on the market even if I switched EA I wouldnt have to go out and get a HIP since I put it on the market before HIPs came in.