Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Need sign suggestions for front door.....

Wikiposts

Need sign suggestions for front door.....

Old May 9th 2009, 1:32 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need sign suggestions for front door.....

I went to pack a house once ,there was a sign on the door......." We are an openly GAY couple ,if you have a problem with that F@#K OFF.........mm
Old May 9th 2009, 2:11 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cresta57
You can go to your local Office of Fair Trading & get one of these door signs/stickers free of charge.
Your average Queenslander sees an official sign bearing the govt. logo & has to stop & cross themselves.
Cool, I'll check that out! I can see how that one might be harder to ignore
Old May 10th 2009, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS

Office of Medical examiner
Serious infectious diseases section
Talking of infectious diseases section as a student, to stop people in the halls of residence pinching my grub out of the fridge I used to stick 'biohazard' labels on my food then warn everybody that I'm doing an experiment and it must be kept cool. Nothing used to go missing.
Old May 10th 2009, 6:48 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Talking of infectious diseases section as a student, to stop people in the halls of residence pinching my grub out of the fridge I used to stick 'biohazard' labels on my food then warn everybody that I'm doing an experiment and it must be kept cool. Nothing used to go missing.
As a backpacker no one used to take my orange juice stored in clear container after initial non orange juice substance was taken .

Culprit who consumed said substance never owned up
Old May 10th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Just do what we do.
We have a gate at the entrance to our property and when we are in the dogs lay out side......................that is until someome ventures along the drive!!!
They soon change their mind about ringing our bell with my 2 going hell for leather!!

Last edited by sj oldfield; May 10th 2009 at 7:15 pm.