Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Need Help finding My Daughter a Present

Need Help finding My Daughter a Present

Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:39 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need Help finding My Daughter a Present

My eldest is 5 at the end of the month and we are completely stuck as to what to give her for her birthday. It needs to be somethnig small enough to take to Aus in our suitcases so nothing too heavy or bulky.

She got a Leapster for Xmas which she loves, and was thinking of getting her more games for that. But that's not very exciting

Any ideas?

Gill
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need Help finding My Daughter a Present

Nintendo Ds ? with nintendogs to look after ?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

mellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nice

A Locket ?? With A Pic Of You Inside ??
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:09 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Is she not too young for that though?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:09 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by mellyturner
A Locket ?? With A Pic Of You Inside ??
That's a lovely thought, will remember that one.

Thanks

Gill
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:51 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Is she not too young for that though?
We're getting one for my daughter. She'll be 7 but my 4 year old loves playing games on his Dads phone. Some of the nintendo games are aged 3 up.

PS - Got my melways, thanks
Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:12 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Kapri
We're getting one for my daughter. She'll be 7 but my 4 year old loves playing games on his Dads phone. Some of the nintendo games are aged 3 up.

PS - Got my melways, thanks
Need to go look at them then if they go from age 3. Cheers

Glad you got it, did it arrive in good condition?

Gill
Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:25 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Need to go look at them then if they go from age 3. Cheers

Glad you got it, did it arrive in good condition?

Gill
Perfect thanks
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

My eldest is 5 at the end of the month and we are completely stuck as to what to give her for her birthday. It needs to be somethnig small enough to take to Aus in our suitcases so nothing too heavy or bulky.

She got a Leapster for Xmas which she loves, and was thinking of getting her more games for that. But that's not very exciting

Any ideas?

Gill
Hi we got our little girl a Nintendo DS in pink with a dogs game for her 5th birthday, she loves it and is now the proud "owner" of 4 dogs. She has now seen a pony version for sale in the shop and wants this one too!!!! (I think I read somewhere also that they do a cat and a geunie pig version).
Old Mar 8th 2007, 8:29 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just gona suggest that
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:45 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Any ideas?

Gill
Bratz stuff....the small ones. We also got Asha some drawing things out of the disney shop and dressing up. All little things that fitted into her hand luggage.......Getting closer....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say that too. All my daughters mates have them and they spend hours on them.

Also good for the plane