Need a drink!

Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:13 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need a drink!

It's after midnight , i've had a stressful day, study, house renovation yadda yadda.

I need a big drink and i'm gonnae start right noo - anyone care to join me? Or am I on my todd on here tonight?

Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:30 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need a drink!

I'll join you.
Been up since 5am for an early shift at work, and now debating whether to go out for a late drink in town, or hit the sack. Mulling it over with a few beers.....
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:32 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
I'll join you.
Been up since 5am for an early shift at work, and now debating whether to go out for a late drink in town, or hit the sack. Mulling it over with a few beers.....
Cheers J - here

No brainer isn't it; hit the sack or late drink in town, mmm, if i were in town i'd meet up with you and we could get pished, i'm just in the mood!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Stockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to all

OK, what the hell. It's 8:30 in the morning but there's no reason why I shouldn't have Bloody Mary to get the old heart started. You two ready for a refill?
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Stockton
OK, what the hell. It's 8:30 in the morning but there's no reason why I shouldn't have Bloody Mary to get the old heart started. You two ready for a refill?
Woohoo! we sure are dude
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:37 pm

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

ok, make mine a large one!
Forum Regular

Stockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to allStockton is a name known to all

OK coming up. Is it late enough / early enough for a bacon sarnie yet?
Forum Regular

ok, make mine a large one!
I'm a barman, not a surgeon.
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Woohoo! we sure are dude
I'll join you, only way I'll get a drink tonight, just don't tell the boss and pray the phone doesn't ring
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
No brainer isn't it; hit the sack or late drink in town, mmm, if i were in town i'd meet up with you and we could get pished, i'm just in the mood!
I reckon I could do with going out for a laugh, and getting absolutely rip-roaring pished!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:39 pm

Don't need a surgeon, I get lots of e-mails from people telling me they'll help me out with that anyway - lol!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:40 pm

OK coming up. Is it late enough / early enough for a bacon sarnie yet?
Only if you have lashings of HP sauce!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'll join you, only way I'll get a drink tonight, just don't tell the boss and pray the phone doesn't ring
Yippee - here ye are Pollyana

Cheers
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:42 pm

Only if you have lashings of HP sauce!
Mmmmm, i'll have one too (HP as well)
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:43 pm

Barmen have seen some sights in their time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.