Naming Babies

Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:18 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naming Babies

Originally Posted by welshviking
Mr Twat, I mean Thwaite.....later to screw up and call himself Mr ******!!!!

Class, that's from the movie not the series though.
Yes, you're right, the movie, the hotel where people got poisoned with glowing and radiating fish. I really loved the part where that guy with nipple piercing got 'hooked'
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:24 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I kid you not, a woamn I knew years ago & triplets, all girls. She called them Tasmine, Tamsin & Yasmin. Nightmare for the teacher who had them all in her class with my & three other Jasmine's

Nothing wrong with Zolar for a boy.... I always thought Xerxes was a very fine, manly name
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I kid you not, a woamn I knew years ago & triplets, all girls. She called them Tasmine, Tamsin & Yasmin. Nightmare for the teacher who had them all in her class with my & three other Jasmine's

:
Wow, that's incredible!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 7:13 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee

Nothing wrong with Zolar for a boy.... I always thought Xerxes was a very fine, manly name
sounds like a photocopier
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

I used to know someone whose daughter was called Storm.

Theres also Skye, read a book where the girl was called Heaven Leigh (Virginia Andrews i think)

Nickie
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

I knew someone called Wayne Carr. His nickname was Knobie.

There is also someone on bbc/Itv news called Henk Pot.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Kev works with a guy called Adrian Willy!! his parents were gonna call him John Thomas!! but they were probably advised against it.

Fancy signing your name A Willy.
Nickie
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:59 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Kev works with a guy called Adrian Willy!! his parents were gonna call him John Thomas!! but they were probably advised against it.

Fancy signing your name A Willy.
Nickie

My sister was A Pratt!!!!! We both got married young
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tawkins1
My sister was A Pratt!!!!! We both got married young
I was.....and it kills me to admit it.....a woodcock.

I hated my surname with a passion.

Needless to say i rushed into a marriage which only lasted 3 months...but i managed to squeeze a kid out.

I would not subject my kids to that surname.

my uncle had 4 boys!!!!!! their poor wives.

Nickie
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:30 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
I was.....and it kills me to admit it.....a woodcock.

I hated my surname with a passion.

Needless to say i rushed into a marriage which only lasted 3 months...but i managed to squeeze a kid out.

I would not subject my kids to that surname.

my uncle had 4 boys!!!!!! their poor wives.

Nickie

My uncle had 3 boys but all 3 changed there names to my nans maiden name!! Chicken sh1ts

My sister is now A House!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:01 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crocodileseamus
Think Roger is up there Queenie and Doreen

I like old names myself, but some are dodgy. I called my kids, Lucy, Oliver, Alice and Patrick, if that helps
I named our daughters

Chloe' Lianna and
Genevive Rhianna

(well actually our first daughter chloe' named her sister after the dog in the books on "Madeline"
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
I named our daughters

Chloe' Lianna and
Genevive Rhianna

(well actually our first daughter chloe' named her sister after the dog in the books on "Madeline"

My daughters are called Ella Jade and Lucy Mae.

I think girls can get away with unusual names, but it's a bit of a different story for boys. I liked Freddie for a boy, and if he grew up to be a hunk then that would be ok! but depending on how they grow up and what personalities they have then a different/unusual name might cause problems!

My middle name is Yasmine, and I hated it as a child....I was lucky though, my dad wanted it to be my first name!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:54 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mancfamily
My daughters are called Ella Jade and Lucy Mae.

I think girls can get away with unusual names, but it's a bit of a different story for boys. I liked Freddie for a boy, and if he grew up to be a hunk then that would be ok! but depending on how they grow up and what personalities they have then a different/unusual name might cause problems!

My middle name is Yasmine, and I hated it as a child....I was lucky though, my dad wanted it to be my first name!
My cousin's daughter is called Chloe the surname Clee
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:05 am
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

Hubby wants to name our son after Luke Skywalker... luckily he is compromising to drop the skywalker bit!!

I went to school with Wayne Kerr
Have a cousin called Shaun Dickie
Dated a guy with the last name McCracken - always used to get asked if he had a brother called Phil

How come all the names I like are now on the popular list - I have what once was an unusual name (Chanelle) and don't want our kids to be one of 4 Lily/Olivia/Amy (no offense to anyone as I actually love all these names) in their class, along side the Jack, Harry and Josh....

I think you should go for Zolar - although are you concerned people will go for a soft z and call him Solar?? Your last name isn't Panel I hope
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:37 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wheeler-Jones
Hubby wants to name our son after Luke Skywalker... luckily he is compromising to drop the skywalker bit!!

I went to school with Wayne Kerr
Have a cousin called Shaun Dickie
Dated a guy with the last name McCracken - always used to get asked if he had a brother called Phil

How come all the names I like are now on the popular list - I have what once was an unusual name (Chanelle) and don't want our kids to be one of 4 Lily/Olivia/Amy (no offense to anyone as I actually love all these names) in their class, along side the Jack, Harry and Josh....

I think you should go for Zolar - although are you concerned people will go for a soft z and call him Solar?? Your last name isn't Panel I hope