Naming Babies

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Naming Babies

Originally Posted by kez81
our daughter is kelsey sounds a bit like chelsea but nicer in my opion dont hear it much here in oz.
Hey, our daughter is Kelsey.
Dont you find it hard to find things with her name on!!! we tend to call her Raymond!!

We had a neighbour who has 5 children.....Hope (G) Jordan (B) Chandler (B) Mackenzie (B) and Xandor (B)!!!

What can i say!!!

We have Kelsey Jane, Jessica Alice, Rachel Sarah and Harvey William.

I like middle names.

Nickie
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

i wanted something unusual for my second son and love the name Lachlan , haven't met another one in the uk , now were are moving to oz i find his is 3rd on the popular names list
Oh well i guess i can't always be different , at least there is loads of stuff with his name on now !!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Think Roger is up there Queenie and Doreen

I like old names myself, but some are dodgy. I called my kids, Lucy, Oliver, Alice and Patrick, if that helps
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 1:42 am
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Zolar are you frigging mental I would rather be called "sue" feom the johhny cash song than Zolar, WTF.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:47 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Hey, our daughter is Kelsey.
Dont you find it hard to find things with her name on!!! we tend to call her Raymond!!

We had a neighbour who has 5 children.....Hope (G) Jordan (B) Chandler (B) Mackenzie (B) and Xandor (B)!!!

What can i say!!!

We have Kelsey Jane, Jessica Alice, Rachel Sarah and Harvey William.

I like middle names.

Nickie
my daughter's are Angela and Dawn, granchildren, Natasha Louise, Aaron Thomas, Lauren Josaphine, Katie Louise, Nathan Thomas James, luck boy got 3 names, and Mia Mallisa, the only one born and breard oz, hope they dont have anymore we have run out of names..... so am i
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:25 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Sister called her daughter MIA which stands for Made In Australia... more like (Monster In Australia)
Bit naff some people might say, but it means something
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:48 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Sister called her daughter MIA which stands for Made In Australia... more like (Monster In Australia)
Bit naff some people might say, but it means something
same reason my grandaughter has that name, and your thread name is my daughters nick name its spookey
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Could be a lot worse than Zolar, apparently someone wanted to name their daughter Chlamydia - they heard the word and thought it would make a pretty name Thank God the registry office pointed a few things out to them!

Nice to know sex education is working
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:13 am
Who's the nanny?

Originally Posted by Call me AL
I know for a fact the sneaky cow would lie there all pale and sweaty and say "can we please call him Roger?" and you can name the second child,then when i agree she would declare "Thats me done with the whole babies thing, in your face dickhead, me and Roger laugh in your general direction"
can i come and live in your house it sounds like a bag of laughs
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Me and the missus were doing that whole "If we had a baby, what do you think it would look like" thing the other night.

We both agreed that it would definitely be a fantastic looking specimen and that its intelligence levels would be simply phenomenal. The problems started when she said "Oh our little Roger will be beating the girls off with a stick"

"Roger my f*****g arse" I spluttered. She asked me what I planned on calling the baby and I replied "Zolar" Silly woman threw a hissy fit and we had a row.

Upshot is if we have a boy its gonna have two names, as shes not budging and neither am i. Is it cruel for your son to have two names? How do other couples decide? Surely there's occasions where one half of the couple hate the chosen name? What if compromise isn't an option?
Just get a divorce, and find a new wife that will agree with you ~ simple!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NikiL
Could be a lot worse than Zolar, apparently someone wanted to name their daughter Chlamydia - they heard the word and thought it would make a pretty name Thank God the registry office pointed a few things out to them!

Nice to know sex education is working
OMG!

I have met someone who is called Malena which as all the medical people wil know sounds exactly the same as the word for bloody diarrhoea

When we were having both our children we told everyone that we were going for Zebedee if it was a boy. People's reactions were hilarious We had realised from other friends to keep quiet on your true thoughts until afterwards as people are generally a little more restrained in their opinions once the baby is there!
Anyway, we now have a Sean Diarmuid and Kieran Joseph Thomas. Not too much of a give away to guess where the OH originates from!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I wanted to call my daughter Lydia Ann, but as our surname starts with 'V' she would have had L.A.V. as initials....

My OH wanted to call a girl Sidney.
Plenty female Sydney's here in the US. I might be old-fashioned here, but give it a rest with the females with male names, and even worse, the males with female names. And, don't get me started on all of those parents who think they're being smart by changing the spelling of perfectly good names GEEZ ~ rant over

I'm a school teacher, and all of these name changes is enough to drive a teacher crazy (or more crazy!!)
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:25 am
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

What about these so called celebrities kids names.

Alabama Luella (Travis Hoppus)
Crew (Joshua Morrow)
Dakota Rain (Dolores O'Riordan)
Gigi Clementine (Cynthia Rowley)
God'iss Love (Lil' Mo)
Jorja Bleu (Brett Michaels)
Kal-el (Nic Cage)
Kashton (Kevin Millar)
Lyric (Ashley Parker Angel)
Mandla Kadjaly Carl Stevland (Stevie Wonder)
Mateo Bravery (Benjamin Bratt)
Moxie CrimeFighter (Penn Jillette)
Navy (Nivea)
Pirate (Jonathan Davis)
Poet (Soleil Moon Frye)
Praise Mary Ella (DMX)
Roxy J'Amie (Ric Pipino)
Shepherd (Jerry Seinfeld)
Tim-Elvis (David Guetta)
Zahara Marley (Angelina Jolie
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Backhomeatlast
What about these so called celebrities kids names.

Alabama Luella (Travis Hoppus)
Crew (Joshua Morrow)
Dakota Rain (Dolores O'Riordan)
Gigi Clementine (Cynthia Rowley)
God'iss Love (Lil' Mo)
Jorja Bleu (Brett Michaels)
Kal-el (Nic Cage)
Kashton (Kevin Millar)
Lyric (Ashley Parker Angel)
Mandla Kadjaly Carl Stevland (Stevie Wonder)
Mateo Bravery (Benjamin Bratt)
Moxie CrimeFighter (Penn Jillette)
Navy (Nivea)
Pirate (Jonathan Davis)
Poet (Soleil Moon Frye)
Praise Mary Ella (DMX)
Roxy J'Amie (Ric Pipino)
Shepherd (Jerry Seinfeld)
Tim-Elvis (David Guetta)
Zahara Marley (Angelina Jolie
I really like Zahara, but some of the others are bizarre. Navy, Pirate, Poet, and Praise. Hope I never have to teach them, as I won't be able to hold a straight face
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

I have a cousin who has always said if she has a boy she will call him River and has said this for years she has now married and her marriage name is Meadows we are so hoping when a child comes along its a girl

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.