Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

names.. ..to ......face's

names.. ..to ......face's

Old Nov 28th 2004, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Question Re: names.. ..to ......face's

Hi Cheeky
R U still incognito????
Or have you told them yet?
Karen x
Old Nov 28th 2004, 9:20 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: names.. ..to ......face's

Geordie George and Karen.......

I would LOVE to put a pic up of myself..... :scared: but although my family do now know (huge relief) our work places do not, so ya never know whos lurking on the site....... so gotta keep my disguise!

Hopefully (very soon!) I promise I will put one up! (Cross my heart! )

Cheeky
x

Old Nov 28th 2004, 9:28 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Know all about that! We told our immediate families from the very beginning of our emigration intentions and, as we'd never said it was a secret, they told extended family. When we got married one of my rellies came over to say that they'd called GMTV to ask them to wish hubbie and I luck on the wedding day and best wishes for our future lives in Aus. Made a stressful (and badly hungover) day much worse, as I'd not told my work of our plans! :scared: :scared: Spent the rest of the day and the honeymoon worrying that GMTV had announced something and someone from work might have seen it!!! Talk about adding to the stress!!!!

GG

(Had to removed your smilies to post- sorry!)

Originally Posted by Cheeky

I would LOVE to put a pic up of myself..... but although my family do now know (huge relief) our work places do not, so ya never know whos lurking on the site....... so gotta keep my disguise!

Cheeky
x
Old Nov 28th 2004, 9:48 pm
Cheeky

Oh no GG.....

What a nightmare! Good of your rellie to inform GMTV though but I am sure they meant well. I cannot wait to tell everyone else (friends, work).

Congrats on the wedding btw!!

Cheeky
x

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Know all about that! We told our immediate families from the very beginning of our emigration intentions and, as we'd never said it was a secret, they told extended family. When we got married one of my rellies came over to say that they'd called GMTV to ask them to wish hubbie and I luck on the wedding day and best wishes for our future lives in Aus. Made a stressful (and badly hungover) day much worse, as I'd not told my work of our plans! :scared: :scared: Spent the rest of the day and the honeymoon worrying that GMTV had announced something and someone from work might have seen it!!! Talk about adding to the stress!!!!

GG

(Had to removed your smilies to post- sorry!)

Old Nov 29th 2004, 10:19 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!

Telling work was a big relief. And they've been pretty good about it all. Helps that this is our quiet time of year, as we're off in 10 weeks and six days :scared: (not that I'm counting), so I get lots of time to surf the net and plan!

Oh no GG.....

What a nightmare! Good of your rellie to inform GMTV though but I am sure they meant well. I cannot wait to tell everyone else (friends, work).

Congrats on the wedding btw!!

Cheeky
x
Old Nov 29th 2004, 11:45 am
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Here goes....

from

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00471566f00000009.jpg

to ( Sorry just love the non PC T-shirt, ah ya carn't beat the 70's )

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00471566f00000010.jpg

to feeling very Duran Duran

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00471566f00000008.jpg

Old Nov 29th 2004, 11:55 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beegee
Here goes....

from

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00471566f00000009.jpg

to ( Sorry just love the non PC T-shirt, ah ya carn't beat the 70's )

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00471566f00000010.jpg

to feeling very Duran Duran

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00471566f00000008.jpg

Top t-shirt, have you still got it?

Last one very laid-back, just the sort of mood required!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:04 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Top t-shirt, have you still got it?
It was a great T-shirt....I think I got after sending Jam jar tokens away!
Some reason you carn't get T-shirts like that anymore

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Last one very laid-back, just the sort of mood required!
I don't like pic's of myself but thats one of the couple I do cos it makes me laugh

Last edited by Beegee; Nov 29th 2004 at 12:05 pm. Reason: I am suuuucccch a bad speller!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

I would LOVE to put a pic up of myself..... :scared: but although my family do now know (huge relief) our work places do not, so ya never know whos lurking on the site....... so gotta keep my disguise!

Cheeky
x
I know what Cheeky looks like because I met her at the North West meet the other day. Don't worry Cheeky, your secret's safe with me!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 4:44 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

well i will try again....
laura and jc
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-lh2.jpg   names.. ..to ......face's-lh3.jpg  
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:22 pm
Cheeky

Hi Tony!

It was lovely meeting you and Cas at the meet on Sat! Great chatting to you both.

And yes, sshh!!, thanks! (just for a bit longer, sorry folks!)

Cheeky

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I know what Cheeky looks like because I met her at the North West meet the other day. Don't worry Cheeky, your secret's safe with me!

Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:19 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tony!

It was lovely meeting you and Cas at the meet on Sat! Great chatting to you both.

And yes, sshh!!, thanks! (just for a bit longer, sorry folks!)

Cheeky
Hope you don't mind me breaking it to folks that you're not really a panda!
Least I don't think I saw you eating shoots and leaves........
Old Dec 4th 2004, 9:51 am
Banned

Monkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really nice

Hello from Jersey!

A picture of Eve(8), Justin and Kirsten(3) on the beach at Dinard, France this summer.

We are landing Perth late January 2005 and are looking forward to a new life down under!
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-j-e-k-2004-08-13.jpg  
Old Dec 4th 2004, 10:07 am
Banned

Monkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really nice

A picture of Eve, Maggie and Kirsten on the beach in Dinard
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-j-m-k-2004-08-13.jpg  
Old Jan 21st 2005, 11:27 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

If all goes to plan...thought I'd add our pics on.

Sam with niece...

Rob at xmas

Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-sam.jpg   names.. ..to ......face's-rob.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.