Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

names.. ..to ......face's

names.. ..to ......face's

Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

Maybe we should have a new thread. Coolest place for a naked Photo!!

It might just be our husbands who enter though!!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by igual
Maybe we should have a new thread. Coolest place for a naked Photo!!

It might just be our husbands who enter though!!

Mine's not even my husband, that's the scary thing. Not even married yet, and already I've had to resign myself to this kind of behaviour

Might be an alarming, but amusing thread!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

believe me it doesn't stop with marriage. I'm a little nervous when we have familly get togethers!!

If you get married don't let him wear a kilt!!! :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

believe me it doesn't stop with marriage. I'm a little nervous when we have familly get togethers!!

If you get married don't let him wear a kilt!!! :scared:

Trust me, he's a true-blue aussie. Kilts won't come into the equation (wouldn't catch Mr B wearing a skirt!). Mr B gets naked all the time - in fact, it's how we met!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

really? Us too! Are you going to enlighten us!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

really? Us too! Are you going to enlighten us!
I've already enlightened....http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=2

Your turn!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by bundy
I've already enlightened....http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=2

Your turn!
Who said romance is dead!! Was it a rugby sock !!

We met over a very drunken game of strip poker with some friends. He lost. He lost badly. He had only just moved into his flat and didn't have any curtains. Some of the neighbours commented a few days later. Very embarressing.

We were in Oz during 99-2000 as well. I didn't find myself an ozzy spunk so had to settle for mr iggy. Maybe next time!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

Who said romance is dead!! Was it a rugby sock !!

We met over a very drunken game of strip poker with some friends. He lost. He lost badly. He had only just moved into his flat and didn't have any curtains. Some of the neighbours commented a few days later. Very embarressing.

We were in Oz during 99-2000 as well. I didn't find myself an ozzy spunk so had to settle for mr iggy. Maybe next time!

Yes, it was a rugby sock, how did you know

You're story is funny! No curtains

Where were you in 1999-2000? Find yourself anywhere near Nundle, NSW?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

We went north from Sydney and then around Oz for five months in a camper van, starting in June 1999 after working in Sydney. Can't say we went to Nundle but it looks fantastic. Maybe next time!!
we saw the fireworks in Sydney for the milenium. What was it like in Nundle?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

We went north from Sydney and then around Oz for five months in a camper van, starting in June 1999 after working in Sydney. Can't say we went to Nundle but it looks fantastic. Maybe next time!!
we saw the fireworks in Sydney for the milenium. What was it like in Nundle?

I was supposed to be seeing the fireworks in Sydney for the millennium, but got sucked into Nundle. We spent that New Year's Eve drinking free booze at the pub with the entire Nundle population (all 250 of us), had our own fireworks, got very drunk and passed out in the honeymoon cottage of the guesthouse next to the pub. Got up a couple of hours later to go to the tin-pot New Year's Day races in a nearby town and ended up on TV.

Nundle is a great place. Mad. Totally unique. But fantastic people and beautiful countryside. Miss it a lot and can't wait to return.

We're going to do the campervan thing too, one day...
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a thread about names to faces or a "this is your life" Bundy and Igual ?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Just cos you haven't got any friends bix!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 10:25 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Just cos you haven't got any friends bix!
He has, we're just all virtual!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 10:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You are of course both correct
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:28 am
She's a bird, you know

Sorry (hangs head in shame). Guilty as charged.

So have another picture of me, just to keep the names to faces thread alive....

This is me, in Oz, outside the original Government House in Paramatta last November. Need to dig out another one of me and Mr B, but he's always behind the darn camera...
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-oz-house-small-.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.