Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

names.. ..to ......face's

names.. ..to ......face's

Old Jan 26th 2004, 2:11 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

p.s. hope your days getting better bundy!
Old Jan 26th 2004, 2:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
p.s. hope your days getting better bundy!

I wish. Spent all afternoon having my arm twisted by personnel not to hand in my notice this very second. It's a dangerous thing when you have your resignation letter all ready to print...
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Loose, I totally agree I think your girl looks very very like Courtney Cox Arquette, or Monica from friends as most of us know her, definate resemblance there.

Lisa
Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:56 pm
Re mem mem member

Cheers Lisa. I'm trying to get over there and get a ring on her finger before she realizes she's too tasty for me!!

Where are you looking to move to?

Bundy, you too, dont think I know where aiming for. Nosey aren't I?

Old Jan 26th 2004, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point

here's me and my lovely wife on our wedding day last year.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

oops!
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-brian-justine.jpg  
Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Cheers Lisa. I'm trying to get over there and get a ring on her finger before she realizes she's too tasty for me!!

Where are you looking to move to?

Loose,

I'm headed for Brisbane!

Elbow, Lovely pic
Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:09 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off to Nundle, NSW. Middle of nowhere, 60km southeast of Tamworth, 500km northwest of Sydney. Where I met Mr Bundy (he is a Nundle boy) and where we lived for a year. Population 300, one pub, one shop, one street, bank on a Thursday. I love it!

Where are you off to Loose?
Old Jan 27th 2004, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

I got this picture of me (on the right) sent to be my mate the other day, it's from my 30th in December.
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-copy-meand-ange.jpg  
Old Jan 27th 2004, 3:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by noodle
I got this picture of me (on the right) sent to be my mate the other day, it's from my 30th in December.
What a lovely picture (like the smaller size!!!)
Old Jan 27th 2004, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bundy
What a lovely picture (like the smaller size!!!)
Cheers, I think I've managed to edit it and get rid of the bigger one!!!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

wish i knew how to do that! Mrs Elbow has just complained about the hugeness of our picture above. Bah! Technology defeats me every time.
Old Jan 27th 2004, 6:15 pm
WBB

Originally posted by elbow
wish i knew how to do that! Mrs Elbow has just complained about the hugeness of our picture above. Bah! Technology defeats me every time.
here ya go.
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-brian-justine.jpg  

Old Jan 28th 2004, 11:57 am
Re mem mem member

More great pictures! Good to see.

bundy, I'm heading for Darwin for a year. Up the top end where its all a bit odd!!! And no-one on this site seems to live in or be heading for! Think they're trying to tell me something?

The plan is to move back down to Perth after that though, as thats where my own little Kylie hails from! Does Mr bundy know anything about Darwin?
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

More great pictures! Good to see.

bundy, I'm heading for Darwin for a year. Up the top end where its all a bit odd!!! And no-one on this site seems to live in or be heading for! Think they're trying to tell me something?

The plan is to move back down to Perth after that though, as thats where my own little Kylie hails from! Does Mr bundy know anything about Darwin?
Well....I know he's been to Darwin, but that's about it. I'll ask him when I get home. Had a mate working up in the NT and he loved it. Odd is good - makes life more interesting! What will you be doing in Darwin?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.