Name This Spider!

Old Jan 5th 2006, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name This Spider!

Lol see you there then Anne

beer on ice
spiders on decking lol

lace x
Old Jan 5th 2006, 8:04 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Lacey go to chat room at top middle line
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:00 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
The question was asked

I answered correctly ..
Joke! lighten up
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:04 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Joke! lighten up
<<Admin Edit - Watch the language please....I don't want to have to get my magic eraser out on you!>>

I knew that

Last edited by Sue; Jan 5th 2006 at 5:02 pm. Reason: Remark Removed.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:24 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annqldau
OK folks,

I admit I didn't go up and tickle the one on the wall :scared: so it could have been 'Wolf' but it was dark, so I didn't see any pattern. I did think I had a wold spider but that lived under bit of bark in garden but now gone.

Tonights offering is fresh from outside the front door and it's body is about half pence size plus legs. I make it to be a Garden Orb Weaving spider the sort that kills you like the last one with fear if you walk into the web.

Especially if it is full of flying ants as well like tonight, spider was hyperactive. We let him live there and just tend to walk around him. Love anything that may catch mozzies...
I think he is rather beautiful, got a lovely pattern on his back not saying I want one in the house mind
Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:48 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

I knew that
Really? I would never of guessed

Grumpy!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:05 am

Chill Ang chill, you will be here soon and will be able to post your own photos of the spiders you found sitting on the beloved... :scared: .
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:57 am

Chill Ang chill, you will be here soon and will be able to post your own photos of the spiders you found sitting on the beloved... :scared: .
I'm not the one that needs to chill
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:06 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TraceyW
This is our latest resident.

We've looked up the common spiders on the internet and we can't seem to see one that looks like it. It's very pretty. Well, it is as long as it stays outside!

It may be a tent spider but it seems a bit too big for that.

Anyone got any ideas?

Ah, thank you, you found him, i lost 'Winston' over a month ago.....little bugger got out whilst i asked him to tidy his room !!!

Ali
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:35 pm

Talking Re: Name This Spider!

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Ah, thank you, you found him, i lost 'Winston' over a month ago.....little bugger got out whilst i asked him to tidy his room !!!

Ali
Thanks Al for claiming him as he scared the s**t out of me...

in way of thanks see attached as your name looks lonely... right click it and click save picture as and pick file to save it to, then in your My Profile on expats go into upload avatar.

Cheers mate he's in the post... .
Attached Images  
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:50 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Al for claiming him as he scared the s**t out of me...

in way of thanks see attached as your name looks lonely... right click it and click save picture as and pick file to save it to, then in your My Profile on expats go into upload avatar.

That's fantastic.......thank you.....karma comin' your way too !!!!
Now i can douse those flames !!!!!!!!!!

Ali
Old Jan 7th 2006, 7:54 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you get it from, its great. My DIY southpark pic is looking a bit tired now.
Old Jan 7th 2006, 8:07 pm

Wink Re: Name This Spider!

What did you fancy, may be able to sort one??? You have to join for somethings on the site I was mainly after the free gif tool it is

http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifw...=transfer_open

the avatars are in

http://www.animationfactory.com/brai...erm=beaver&a=s

but if you search through them you can find some free ones then
right click and save pic as on your computer in file you want it in... then upload to gifworks and use the gifworks to resize to 65 x 65 in edit menu on gifworks. Find fastes way to resave is right click again and save pic as.

Hope that all makes sense...
Attached Images     
Old Jan 7th 2006, 8:12 pm

:scared: :scared: Oooopppsss! should have sent this one as well but needs resizing, need to go to work so can't do now.... :scared: .
Attached Images  
Old Jan 7th 2006, 8:15 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Ann, will have a look through.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.